OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writes, "It must include a top-line wing, a top-pairing defenseman, two roster players and either two top prospects or two first-round picks."

so basically, its gonna take two full lines for one guy? we all know Malkin is great but cmon..
laugh.gif

and if parise is being shopped, peter/charlie/jeremy, do it...
nerd.gif

i really like malkin but ill pass. wouldnt be very long until he demands a trade out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

id imagine they would want MPS/the 1st pick/eberle too

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Sharks & Habs with bounce back games. I wouldn't be surprised in Chicago & the Flyers went up 2-0 though.

way to cover every base there.. YOU BETTER THAN THAT!
laugh.gif

can't wait for the hawks! sucks we have to wait til 9 here in chicago. i have a feeling captain toews is gonna have a big night!

I swear to god if the Flyers win the cup I will slit my wrists on the Ben Franklin Bridge in rush hour traffic. I dont want to have to listen to their +@%%+++ news anchors and idiotic fans.

I wonder if the Bruins would have won if Boucher the Doucher didnt get hurt... =\

8 periods without a GA... insane.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

wheres NT's resident Hawk fans

Blackhawks so got into San Jose's heads.  size + speed is deadly
Maybe being superstitious?
nerd.gif
  The Habs are getting worked, possible sweep?

Hmmm...great, Marleau and Thorton is playing good, now what the hell happened to Blake, Heatley, Pavelski, and Setoguchi? It seems like our cohesiveness is a little off. @*#$$$+ Niemi....

Back
Top Bottom