OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

smh.gif

resident hawks fan here......great win last night (or this morning. it was ~1245am ET here by the time it was done). bolland is just straight frustrating the thornton line. its what i like about the hawks. its a different guy every night. tonight it was bolland, ladd, brouwer.... i hope they play with the same intensity friday night at home. they cant sit and relax now. cmon.....2 down....

i hope we can win game three and four and close it out at home the UC and the city of chicago would go crazy.

Damn, smashed em twice at home too. Toews is now in the lead for the Smythe. Playing phenomenal, a real true leader that a lot of teams lack in a captain. The only bad part is that Hossa might get another chance the win a Cup
smh.gif
and he's been playing like crap the entire postseason.

I can see MTL winning the next two at home behind that crowd. But, I could always see them losing and having garbage thrown at them by the always classy MTL fans.

Hopefully the Hawks can exorcise the UC demons. I think they will. I think they are just the better team in this series. That being said, they better not underestimate the Sharks.

my friend started talking smack when the Flyers got down 3-0 in Game 7 so I made a bet with him

he owned up to it and had to go to the bars in a gorilla suit and my old Flyers t shirt from a few years ago playoffs

he was like a local celebrity
laugh.gif

10h24xl.jpg

Okay, which L.A. NT'er did I see yesterday driving on the freeway with a Canadiens car flag?  
laugh.gif

It was so freakin' random, especially in L.A. County.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Damn, smashed em twice at home too. Toews is now in the lead for the Smythe. Playing phenomenal, a real true leader that a lot of teams lack in a captain. The only bad part is that Hossa might get another chance the win a Cup
smh.gif
and he's been playing like crap the entire postseason.

I can see MTL winning the next two at home behind that crowd. But, I could always see them losing and having garbage thrown at them by the always classy MTL fans.

You must not be watching the same games I've been watching. Sure, he doesn't have many points but his defense and penalty killing have be great, and he's been throwing his body around. He's not contributing offensively but he's been arguably the best defensive forward on the team this postseason (up there with Toews and Bolland).

i didnt expect the Flyers to win game 3. They look turrible. Standing still and alot of TOs
smh.gif

Time to insert Carter and Lappy for game 4

Back
Top Bottom