OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Originally Posted by What up

yeah you kinda did. calling out a sweep like that is only asking to be swept.
Dude, are you serious?

The messages left in this thread/forum have no affect on what happens in real life. 
laugh.gif

^ I sure hope so. I hope they keep the intensity going. habs or flyers will be a good series. hawks just need to keep that 'hungry' attitude. they can do it.

Marleau to the Kings or Flames (if they can get rid of a big contract) and Turco to the Tank.

Little bit of speculation already that Joey Kool Aid might be finished in SJ and will be traded. Get what you can for that tin man who refuses to use his size to his advantage. Getting completely shut down by Dave Bolland after talking %$%@
laugh.gif

Where in the hell did the 2 biggest Blackhawks fans on here go? I haven't seen first born or smokeyalater post in awhile. I don't even recognize these new Blackhawks fans posting.

Quan has been gone for a minute now, I don't even see him post in the music forum anymore.

I'm pretty sure FB and Smoke are ducking this thread out of superstition, I've seen them post around S&T lately
laugh.gif

I can only imagine if it is because of superstition. They probably haven't changed clothes in weeks
laugh.gif

Re: my Ovy avy, yeah it was time to switch up. Hopefully it doesn't jinx my team though.

wow
great game so far
awesome effort leading to the shorthanded by richards...wow
let's keep it up....

Back
Top Bottom