OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Normal size boxes FTW! I have a pair of yellow laces gonna do a swap. Too much yellow so might do a black vinyl wrap over the Swoosh.

Was surprised to get them today since I'm in Cali and it's standard shipping.
View media item 1884361

Last edited:
Always wanted to put teal or aqua colored laces on the navy that would match the air bubble but could never find flats in that color with the 3m stripes. I did find rope laces of course but wasn't sure I would like them on this shoe. Although they do work on GL5 ASICS which are a similar design type.

man can't wait to get my pair in tomorrow. now i gotta get me that navy pair i really do regret skipping that navy release 
mean.gif

Always wanted to put teal or aqua colored laces on the navy that would match the air bubble but could never find flats in that color with the 3m stripes. I did find rope laces of course but wasn't sure I would like them on this shoe. Although they do work on GL5 ASICS which are a similar design type.
saw this on ig

Last edited:
Now that you all have got your pairs....I must ask...

TTS???!??!

This has been discussed since the very first Navy release and it shouldn't change since it's the same exact model. It doesn't hurt to start at the beginning of the thread where everyone got their pair in. Or you could use the search thread tool and type in "TTS"

This has been discussed since the very first Navy release and it shouldn't change since it's the same exact model. It doesn't hurt to start at the beginning of the thread where everyone got their pair in. Or you could use the search thread tool and type in "TTS"

Cool thanks

now that i have my pair in hand i wish i would have went half size down..i went tts on my navy and enjoy them but i would rather a tighter fit. may just have to look around for a diff size and let mine go

Now that you all have got your pairs....I must ask...

TTS???!??!
yes. i went TTS on both the navy joints and these yellow ones and they fit fine. although i could probably go 0.5 size down as there is a little bit of room left in the toe box, but TTS works good with no slippage or anything.

yes. i went TTS on both the navy joints and these yellow ones and they fit fine. although i could probably go 0.5 size down as there is a little bit of room left in the toe box, but TTS works good with no slippage or anything.

Repped thanks for your reply brotha!

would i get in trouble by asking if anyone missed out on the release wanted a pair for retail? size 8 dont wanna get the ban, just wanting to help out

would i get in trouble by asking if anyone missed out on the release wanted a pair for retail? size 8 dont wanna get the ban, just wanting to help out
selling its technically not allowed in here, if you want to sell your size 8 for retail price please post that in your signature
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom