OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Nah, this dude is just trolling. My size, 10.5, is selling between $250-$280. I see what prices are next week, hopefully they dip. I ain't paying more than $220-&225 MAX and even that's iffy.

Just got shipping confirm for my size 10. I ordered around 11am the next morning after drop. Was thinking it would get canceled as it seemed other bought size 10's around the same time. Wish it were my size 12 but gonna trade or flip into a pair thats my own size. I was ready to take the L on the morning of release but somehow pulled it through 24hrs later. Somehow was late to the zero party with the Navy's and didn't try to cop last year. Def regretted that. I would say I got lucky but I was persistent and didnt give up. Put in work and sometimes it pays off. You can't win if you don't try.

My pair shipped out also.

For those who missed my earlier message, I couldn't get my size. So I sent a size 10 I copped as a surprise gift for my nephew. Last night, I sent my nephew a text asking his opinion of the Air Max Zero and if I should cop these for myself. He told me that they were super hot but they sold out almost instantly and I would have to pay $300 on eBay to get them. I never told him I got lucky and the kicks were being sent to him. Won't he be surprised when they show up at his door.

Thanks unc!!! I knew you'd buy me a pair

Couldn't even get a damn 9.5 for myself... Stupid app smh. Yeah im still salty

Are there fakes of these floating around? (Yellow or Navy)

Are there fakes of these floating around? (Yellow or Navy)
what do you think ??
laugh.gif

I gave in and copped navy for 275 from a legit seller on eBay with tons of feedback! Couldn't resist anymore Both pairs should arrive within a day lol Can't wait

My pair is coming in Monday AM!

My navy pair is THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoe I've ever owned. Can't wait to hold these in my hands

I was hoping that my pursuit of the Navy pair would be easy. Silly me. :lol:

Years went by before I saw my first pair of fake racers. Was hoping for something similar with these
There were already fake AM0s even before the navys officially released. In many cws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom