OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

laugh.gif
I'm glad I don't have to worry about no app to get mines. Thank you Australia.
you got tha plug in AUS for the 0s ??

Last edited:
Check a couple of hours ago and status was "in progress" 

Now in transit from Memphis 
nthat.gif

Never got a shipment confirmation, but checked my order history on NDC and they're listed as shipped with tracking. Package shows up on UPS MyChoice too. I'm geeked!

Glad you were able to grab a pair as well fam, it was looking mad bleak for those first 30mins lmao

Can't wait
laugh.gif
 It was ROUGH but team 9.5 made it through.

My only worry was cancellation but now that they're shipped it's only a matter of when not if.

So I was just about to come in & post my story about how I tried all yesterday morning & failed, caught on to the sizes popping up but wasn't able to lock down any size 10 & was mad at the snkrs exclusive not being released on snkrs first...

So I come in & see sizes were still showing up last night but I had some issues to take care of first, decided for the hell of it to check the site this morning because...well idk why, I had given up hope & thought it was a done deal. Wouldn't you know there's a size 10 that popped up, I was able to cart it & now $160.88 later in the proud ordered of these too? What a beautiful start to the day :D

So I was just about to come in & post my story about how I tried all yesterday morning & failed, caught on to the sizes popping up but wasn't able to lock down any size 10 & was mad at the snkrs exclusive not being released on snkrs first...

So I come in & see sizes were still showing up last night but I had some issues to take care of first, decided for the hell of it to check the site this morning because...well idk why, I had given up hope & thought it was a done deal. Wouldn't you know there's a size 10 that popped up, I was able to cart it & now $160.88 later in the proud ordered of these too? What a beautiful start to the day
happy.gif
I was about to post the exact same story. I missed getting a pair yesterday and when I woke up this morning I checked NDC on a fluke and there was a size 10 available. I unfortunately am a size 11, so I am about to make my nephew the happiest / luckiest kid in his school. It will be a nice surprise when he gets home from school.

Still on the hunt for a size 11 

Mine aren't here until Tuesday. Wanna see other people's opinion on this shoe when they have in hand till then. Hopefully Someone in here that lives in Memphis copped so they can get their pair today.

I was about to post the exact same story. I missed getting a pair yesterday and when I woke up this morning I checked NDC on a fluke and there was a size 10 available. I unfortunately am a size 11, so I am about to make my nephew the happiest / luckiest kid in his school. It will be a nice surprise when he gets home from school.

Wait...what? You checked out a size 10 this morning too?
I hope this ends as a success story for both of us but now I'm a little nervous. I really hope they had them. Here's hoping to the best for us!

If you can fit an 11.5, PM me. I still have an extra in my cart

Last edited:
Wait...what? You checked out a size 10 this morning too?
I hope this ends as a success story for both of us but now I'm a little nervous. I really hope they had them. Here's hoping to the best for us!
I hope we both  get them too 
If you can fit an 11.5, PM me. I still have an extra in my cart
I am closer to 10.5 but order an 11 when I am not sure of the fit.   11.5 will be too big. Thanks for the offer

REPPED

Last edited:
@Edshoecator  did you get shipping confirmation yet?

Both pairs I copped are shipped. Both were copped around 12PM EST from the random sizes popping up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom