OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

laugh.gif

This thread reminded me why I got on NT the first place. Sharing info and helping others cop kicks. 
Big shout out to this dude bdrake823!!!!........Definite truth on that statement man, good looks again for the assist!!.....appreciate it your a good man we need more members and sneaker heads like yourself

Quote:
Size 9.5 and 11 on ndc right now
Struck out on the app today with the instant OOS garbage.  Why when I come home from work am I not surprised there was a backdoor for these on NDC.  

Not seeing a 9.5 or 11.  Anyone can point me to a 9 or 9.5 I would really appreciate it.

Gave Nike an earful 4 times today thus far. Working up the steam for another go. 

Last edited:
Cant believe I got lucky on the APP this morning. Hopefully you guys can keep carting. Ill try and let you know if I get anything.

Also, Im curious to see what they look like in person. And I wonder if anyone would wanna trade for Navy. I dig the Yellow though. (Never thought I would say that)

Quote:

Struck out on the app today with the instant OOS garbage.  Why when I come home from work am I not surprised there was a backdoor for these on NDC.  

Not seeing a 9.5 or 11.  Anyone can point me to a 9 or 9.5 I would really appreciate it.

Gave Nike an earful 4 times today thus far. Working up the steam for another go. 

Keep checking because random sizes keep popping up on ndc.
Keep updating every couple mins. You will eventually see they say out of stock and then they will have sizes in the drop down box again.

Back
Top Bottom