OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Glad I was able to cop the yellow pair. Missed out on the first drop. I'll probably get an ID when I get home if they aren't sold out.

ok so just spoke to nike on live chat. The air max zero IDs will normally be removed online when all the materials have gone out of stock. 

Seems like you can iD the original Air Max Zero.  How close do you guys think it would look to the original, it can't be exactly the same can it?

Only really wanna do one pair, so this gonna be a pain  
laugh.gif

Can't deviate from volt or red overlay it seems... Not sure if it's just my phone. If so, this is a pass.
Scroll down on the base option

Can't deviate from volt or red overlay it seems... Not sure if it's just my phone. If so, this is a pass.

scroll down, you can change it
Got it. Didn't see that right away on my phone. My wallet is now crying.

i think your girl would love these.
Anyone else have some wifey joints?  I am trying to get her the tokyo joints but keep getting the damn airball.  Maybe ID something.  She likes louder colors....my brain is mush this morning lol. 

went with a simple grey GR look. Dont want to over do it on this shoe, and i've been looking for something grey. Depending what mock ups I see people coming up with, I might steal an idea :lol:

View media item 1969215

Back
Top Bottom