OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

The angle y'all are showing your creations is not an angle I have.....is it only when you "share design"?

Quick heads up in case anybody missed this: 

If you have white selected as the base color, a transparent option becomes available for your overlay color. This option only appears if you have the white base selected, no other color. My bad if this has been brought up before.

After a day and a half here is my latest, I keep making subtle changes though. This is with the transparent navy overlay, and I feel like the render is just a lighter version of the solid overlay so not true to reality.

Last edited:
I'm debating on making a Chicago Cubs Colorway. Have multiple ideas will post them down here once I'm down messing around with them lol.

Just when I was set on ordering a pair ebates went down to 3%. Will wait for the next one maybe there'll be a shoe I can combine this measly 10% with lol

Not going to win any awards for originality on the mags but i cant help but love them. For the other pair... i just really like that green on these

just placed an order for these joints, perfect summer shoe 
nthat.gif

Lot of good ideas on here. Here's what I'm leaning towards at this point. Similar to one of the Glove C/Ws that sat for a while but I still really liked. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom