OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I think the reds look better than the previous pic

Reminds me of the navy ultra force and black white force v but red

Midsole could use some white tho

Last edited:
What's up with the Spurs? Been looking everywhere and stores are telling me either they don't know what shoe that is or its pushed back until the 19th. On top of that foot locker is tweeted they're releasing them "in limited quantities" hmmm

Last edited:
FTL.com has them listed as "Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 12/19/2014." Not sure that that indicates limited quantities but place your order and see.

A local boutique here in NJ, (IG @sneakerlounge) released the Spurs color yesterday. I would be willing to head over see what they have if anyone is interested. PM me.

Last edited:
I hope some of y'all that were on the fence waiting for a cheaper price hopped on UBIQ yesterday. They had them for $150 after the discount code.

October/November was rough for bill/finances and on top of it size 14 was eaten up everywhere (some of y'all in here haha). I was finally able to get them yesterday for $150 shipped. Real excited.

I hope some of y'all that were on the fence waiting for a cheaper price hopped on UBIQ yesterday. They had them for $150 after the discount code.

October/November was rough for bill/finances and on top of it size 14 was eaten up everywhere (some of y'all in here haha). I was finally able to get them yesterday for $150 shipped. Real excited.
Naw we waitin for $120 or $129.99 shipped B

Last edited:
Whats the time frame you think until they hit the reduced price. I can get them on discount but it doesnt seem like they flying off the shelves so im ok holding off until then...

Undefeated has these for $150 online, however dude in the store said $140. Im happy because they may not come around again for a while based on the lack of hype and sales. This only means in many years to come they will keep that rare air nostalgia, rather than 20 colorways and bogus marketing packs that Jordans have become.

Whats the time frame you think until they hit the reduced price. I can get them on discount but it doesnt seem like they flying off the shelves so im ok holding off until then...
They will keep reducing especially around khristmas or after

They will keep reducing especially around khristmas or after

Yea i figured as much. Ill have to keep waiting cuz to get them on sale plus an additional discount would be the win for me.

Naw we waitin for $120 or $129.99 shipped B
$120 already happened.

A few pages back someone posted a boutique in Ohio selling them @ $120+ship.

Called in the AM, ordered and paid over the phone, done.

I picked up my size 13 and a size 13 in the Yeezy SB's with combined shipping cheap.

Nice people too.

Been haggling with a seller on Ebay since Thursday and finally got him to bite on my $150 shipped offer for the Spurs. These shall conclude my sneaker purchases for the remainder of the year.

I know the consensus seems to be that these will drop in price at an accelerated rate but I didn't want to risk the larger sizes being dry by that time.

Back
Top Bottom