OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I ordered my Spurs on Monday...from Footlocker their shipping on the 19th smh! This paints the pic that Spurs colorway is hard!

Last edited:
Just received my pair of Hoyles today. So stoked to finally have them and for below retail also. I'm not one to wear my shoes immediately, but this one will be it. I'll be feeling like my big bro back in the days when I put these on.

Last edited:
So general concensus on sizing is size up by half?

Would most agree with that? If you're a 9.5 in Flyknit Trainers go with a 10 in these?

So you guys have no problem with the "crushing toes" that has been reported?

Last edited:
So you guys have no problem with the "crushing toes" that has been reported?

I'll tell you this, I never say size up on ANYTHING. I'm a 12 across the board...but if I could've gotten a 12.5 in these, I would've. They're breaking in OK, but the extra .5 would've been helpful.

Peace,
J

Paid RD price for the "Hoyles"

Not making that mistake with the "Spurs". Holding out until January when they on the rack for $130-140 

just threw on the blacks at home. bruh , i like them so much. im getting the whites but I'd like a second pair of blacks

I like the white/ultramarine, and the reds are growing on me.

Do you think that Nike will have lower production numbers for next year's releases, given that this year's colors haven't jumped off of the shelves? I really hope not. I need to be able to buy them at reasonable prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom