OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

For those witb both reebok pumps and these which pump is more effective in your honest opinion?

I have 4 pair of Shaq Attaq and the "instapump" Shaq Attaq IV. The pump in those is far superior to the Nike. Most likely because it pumps the tongue and the portions of the tongue that run down on the sides of the foot. The IV's air bladder is in the heel much like the ACF, but it's basically the neoprene booty in the shoe so it's right against your foot. Not enclosed in thick padding like the ACF.

The ACF needs to be laced up (2nd eyelet up top) at least to feel the pump fit, for me anyway. And I probably gave these 25/30 pumps before I was satisfied. Reebok can be as little as 10. Stil love my Nike though. I'm after a few Reebok 25 collabs on the OG model. Wonder if they have the whole shoe bladder like the OG did as well.

The command force originally released in 1990 correct? Or did it release in 1991 with the 180 pumps?

Last edited:
Had the og ACF and had to throw them out a long time ago because they heel crumbled when I wore them after so many years. I had forgotten my size so I ordered my usual size 8.5. Seems tight since the back of the shoe kinda pushes your foot forward. So I sized up and bought a 9. Repped @SuperStarLord for the ebay link.

these will be marked down evntually to 150 and thats when I will copp the spurs cw.. yall killing me with them ugly jeans you all be wearing but to each its own i guess.. i would of wore them with some nice blk levi jeans (no skinnys) and call it a day

these will be marked down evntually to 150 and thats when I will copp the spurs cw.. yall killing me with them ugly jeans you all be wearing but to each its own i guess.. i would of wore them with some nice blk levi jeans (no skinnys) and call it a day
They were originally worn with this, so our jeans should not be an issue 
laugh.gif

What are throwback sneakers without throwback jeans to match? :D

I've already picked up some levis 514's and 2 "button your fly" t-shirts to wear with my Emeralds. Just like I did back in the day.

Great. Just called the house of hoops here in Tucson. They said "they arent getting em". Meanwhile on the footlocker launch calendar....they are showing they are getting them.....sketch. :/ I think these will be harder than i thought.

Last edited:
Why was woody wearing a 1990 shoe in a 1992 movie? It must have been from his own collection :lol:

Back
Top Bottom