Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

anyone that really thought these was droppin on 3/2 is just plain dumb. lls

I'm not gonna say people are dumb because major sneaker sites were reporting they were releasing same day as the Suns... I just thought it made NO sense for them to release two $220 sneakers same day. What a ******g nightmare that would be...I was actually pretty tight, and was hoping it was a mistake or that it would change, thank god it did.

There were people waiting in line thinking they were getting "them Spike Lee Foams".  Even when other cats told them it was Suns foams, they still stayed until the store opened.

When they drop they will be in demand no matter how wide spread the release. 

anyone that really thought these was droppin on 3/2 is just plain dumb. lls
Wow, you're a cool guy. Like the other person posted after you, even popular sneaker websites all posted full articles with information on the release of the shoes. They all stated a March 2, 2013 release.

No need to be a douche about people wanting the shoe to release.

^^ big ups to you... Nike talk is full of jerks like the guy u just quoted

Last edited:
can everybody here blow up nikes twitter and ask them about this colorway?
Ive sent them 2 tweets this week and still no reply at all. :smh:

These are bright and sick, just like the Suns foams, but in a different way!

Really hot Foam releases this year!

any response from him yet?

by the way, cool avy.

Nah, never heard back. He answers people all the time. I think he did not answer me because it will be a QS and can't put any release info out until the week or 2 before.

I don't know what avy I had up that day. I change em so often, but thanks! :tongue:

I'm not gonna say people are dumb because major sneaker sites were reporting they were releasing same day as the Suns... I just thought it made NO sense for them to release two $220 sneakers same day. What a ******g nightmare that would be...I was actually pretty tight, and was hoping it was a mistake or that it would change, thank god it did.

im saying yea it didnt make no sense 2 pairs of foams and the pennys in one day? that's just crazy. yea and i did see it on the release calendar but i knew it was a mistake and/or stores thought the colorway of the purples was a different color since in some pc

I said no more foams for me after the pine greens released but these are a must!!! Please NIKE make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom