Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

Most confusing. A lot of folks keep assuring me these will release in March. But no early pairs, no product code and I believe Gentry said these were a PE for Spike Lee that was given out to select folks ( Wale and Dj Clark Kent) . I hope these do release. The best color way of the foams I've seen since the eggplants and the red ones. I got a Ewing away jersey that would kill with these. I need these!!!

No product code no early pairs and gentry calling it a PE I doubt it for March 2nd. Hopefully summer time. I need these

I remember the day of the fighter jets release asking the Eastbay twitter account when the knicks foams were releasing and they did say March 2nd.

I would love for these to be released but 3 foams in one month with two being the same day(never happened before). More than two without a monthly break is very rare.

Why does the tittle say delayed?  I thought these were so far only confirmed to be PEs.  Has this actually been confirmed to be an upcoming release?

I was banking on the knicks CW too but then my connect down in the DMV hit me with this text a few minutes ago asking me if i wanted them 

Last edited:
These are releasing on the 2nd
20f86bc4_imagejpeg_2.jpeg

Knicks are not releasing yet. Footlocker got confused i guess and thought the purple was blue.

Gentry said they were was no release date yet. Suns coming out on the 2nd.

How the stupid is Footlocker they can't tell the different between purple and blue

Back
Top Bottom