Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

im a Virginia Cavaliers fan...these are a MUST :smokin :smokin 8) :smokin :smokin I already missed on the Fontay Montana's

So according to Sole Collector's twitter these are not releasing and are just a PE and everyone is getting them confused with the Suns colorway on the 2nd
If that's the case Nike is confusing EVERYONE
  • Shop
  •  » Nike
  •  » Nike Air Foamposite One "Knicks" - PREORDER
  •  
  •  
[h3]Nike Air Foamposite One "Knicks" - PREORDER[/h3]
nike air foamposite one knicks
[h3]$425.00[/h3]
  • SIZESSelect an option8  ($425.00)8.5  ($425.00)9  ($425.00)9.5  ($425.00)10  ($425.00)10.5  ($425.00)11  ($425.00)11.5  ($425.00)12  ($425.00)13  ($425.00)14  ($425.00)

Highly Limited. Secure your pair today

Release date: 03/02/2013
Sites already have them for preorder
Doesn't mean they have them. OSneaker did that with the Eggplant Foams and ended up not getting any.

The purple on the Suns's foams looks blue in some photo's and videos, so I can see how they would get that mixed up.

I'd love to get the knicks pair, hoping they do come out some time this year.

The purple on the Suns's foams looks blue in some photo's and videos, so I can see how they would get that mixed up.

I'd love to get the knicks pair, hoping they do come out some time this year.
ok but the color they show on the footlocker calendar is blue and orange when the color for the suns foams are electro purple and black 

Holding off on Amare Hyperposites until concrete info surfaces on these. Will be copped if they drop though.

neither do I but since my join date isnt much getting much confidence from others but I've been following NT since my HS days so I try to help others as much as possible
same boat as u. been following NT for 10 yrs just forgot my old SN so I had to post to start a new one. but eh i didnt know u had to have a million post to be reptable but all im saying i wouldnt get my hopes up on these releasing. i want em to tho but im not getting my hopes. people do it all the time when these "rumors" are posted ie thunders, laney 5s, columbias, maroon 6. 

The thing i don't get is why would Footlocker put these in their calendar if they not gonna release these?

1. Luke @lkray38

@nikestore @kicksonfire @footlocker which foams release on 3/2? The Phoenix Suns or New York Knicks?
    Expand

2. 4h

Foot Locker ‏@footlocker

@lkray38 The New York Knicks colorway is expected to release as of 03/02/13. #FootLocker
    Expand

3. 4h

Luke @lkray38

@footlocker thanks foot locker
    Expand

4. 4h

Foot Locker ‏@

I just checked footlockers release calendar and they did some updates, the style and a couple dates, and this didnt change at all. I'm going with its correct and that they are dropping, and suns might just be a later date it seems

Back
Top Bottom