OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

never thought i'd be saying this, but they actually look really good, imo. def. better than any AJF. also better than the jordan x foam we saw. only thing is if we support this product and make it successful, it will open up a serious can of worms for them to continue to do it. depending on the price i might cop tho.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

i love almost anything foam...

I'm glad everyone thinks these are charming LOL!
I hope you all enjoy, I'm saving my energy for a dozen of the next epic premier (i.e. yeezy, a real HoH, etc)

I find it humorous that 90% of this site all pm'd me last year asking for yeezy help. This was never a site that showed love, so I'm honored when I'm responded to. FTW

they blew it IMO. the material is only PART of what make OG foamposites so hot...its also the overall shape of the shoe with the material as well as the contours in it. Just applying the foamposite to an AF1 or AJ1 or Blazer template is a

I see they addressed the creasing issues. I can't see these being less than $175. Hell, the Sheeds retailed for $275.

laugh.gif
@ 90%.

Oh man this was unexpected, I really hope these do not go into production because they will receive a negative response.

once da eventual let down feeling goes away all of ya will see how dope these can possibly be....if anything im glad its a HIGH and not a mid....

once again, its they're all black imma have to keep a look out on em.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

once da eventual let down feeling goes away all of ya will see how dope these can possibly be....if anything im glad its a HIGH and not a mid....

once again, its they're all black imma have to keep a look out on em.
i don't rock with af1's at all but an all black af1 high made of foam might interest me enough to cop....only if a discount is possible tho. i couldn't shell out more than $100 for 'em
ohwell.gif

It seems like chimps and ******s are running Jordan Brand and nike itself. Their trying too hard with all the bullcrap fusions. Keep it simple instead of Just re-Do It!

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

020672_1_p.jpg

Shoutout to EOH (IIRC) for that Shoe City post a few years back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 i guess they were...funny $+*$ is i never saw one place sell them for that much thats an epic fail

Back
Top Bottom