Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

so for me initially it was just sold out every time i clicked back and then back on to the shoe for the 1st minute. Then it switched to showing sizes like this but sold out still

Screenshot_20210616-083529_Nike.jpg
You think it was just a glitch?

You think it was just a glitch?

honestly no idea. I will say the Griffey’s were the first shoe they removed ASAP off that page of shoes. Everything else was there for a while even though they sold out

when I took that screenshot I kept trying to change sizes and maybe add but got nothing, as soon as I clicked back to try and go back the sizes went away. I tried it a second time and then the shoe disappeared

That’s because they don’t release until tomorrow on their site
Well yes I know that lol. The first guy made it sound like they were ready to buy. The way things are nowadays you never know. Things are randomly dropped all the time.

The sweetest swing/swingman Griffey is probably one of the best colorways I’ve seen in this shoe. A friend of mine showed them to me yesterday and it felt like I was in the 90s all over again. The colors are loud, bright and that hint of red has that freshwater feel to it but with it being it’s own colorway. I’ve liked them since photos surfaced but in person they’re so much better in my opinion.

The sweetest swing/swingman Griffey is probably one of the best colorways I’ve seen in this shoe. A friend of mine showed them to me yesterday and it felt like I was in the 90s all over again. The colors are loud, bright and that hint of red has that freshwater feel to it but with it being it’s own colorway. I’ve liked them since photos surfaced but in person they’re so much better in my opinion.

Thats interesting because I feel like they’re just ok. I like the upper but thatmidsole being teal is too much.

Thats interesting because I feel like they’re just ok. I like the upper but thatmidsole being teal is too much.

I think that's why I like it. It kind of throws you for a loop. The one thing I had a hard time grasping was the gold on them but I dont know what it was about them in person I felt like I was 10 years old again and my mom was like "No you can't have these your foot hasn't stopped growing yet." I usually don't get that nostalgia "if you want to call it that lol" from a new colorway on a retro.

FTL/Champs/FTA was basically insta-OOS for me on a size 9. Ended up getting the AM90s from FTL. Kind of wanted those the most anyways (and cheaper lol)

I think that's why I like it. It kind of throws you for a loop. The one thing I had a hard time grasping was the gold on them but I dont know what it was about them in person I felt like I was 10 years old again and my mom was like "No you can't have these your foot hasn't stopped growing yet." I usually don't get that nostalgia "if you want to call it that lol" from a new colorway on a retro.

Hey that’s fair. I understand that feeling is tough to fight. For me I’m hoping for the Cincinnati pair to come out. Also want the freshwater that was recently announced.

Back
Top Bottom