OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They called me, claim they dont have access to the tracking #s and not sure what happened to my second pair, they claim everything shipped and have no clue what happened and dont have any tracking #s.....

They called me, claim they dont have access to the tracking #s and not sure what happened to my second pair, they claim everything shipped and have no clue what happened and dont have any tracking #s.....

Originally Posted by Takeru007

Won a size 9. Received ebay feedback.

But so far no email confirmation/shipping tracking yet. Anybody in the OC/LA receive their pairs yet?

Got mine... I'm up in the bay, so I'd imagine that yours should be arriving soon.

Originally Posted by Takeru007

Won a size 9. Received ebay feedback.

But so far no email confirmation/shipping tracking yet. Anybody in the OC/LA receive their pairs yet?

Got mine... I'm up in the bay, so I'd imagine that yours should be arriving soon.

no ON FEET PICS YET?!?!?!?!

*****NOT MY PIC***** from RPF.com

btw here comaprisons between the replica pairs and nike pairs:

no ON FEET PICS YET?!?!?!?!

*****NOT MY PIC***** from RPF.com

btw here comaprisons between the replica pairs and nike pairs:

There is so much exposed foam at wear points on the soles of these, especially at the heel and toe area, where sneakers never have exposed foam, that wearing these once or twice on cement will severely scrape up the bottoms of these. The whole toe area where the stars are on a pair of AF1 or AJ1 is exposed foam on this and will scrape instantly, same at the heel area and part of the midfoot as well.....

There is so much exposed foam at wear points on the soles of these, especially at the heel and toe area, where sneakers never have exposed foam, that wearing these once or twice on cement will severely scrape up the bottoms of these. The whole toe area where the stars are on a pair of AF1 or AJ1 is exposed foam on this and will scrape instantly, same at the heel area and part of the midfoot as well.....

Q: WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes come with a Premium Cardboard box with magnet closure system, Charger, Certificate of Authenticity, DVD (Back for the Future trailer, product video and interview with Tinker Hatfield), Manual and Lapel Pin?

Nobody cares?

Q: WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes come with a Premium Cardboard box with magnet closure system, Charger, Certificate of Authenticity, DVD (Back for the Future trailer, product video and interview with Tinker Hatfield), Manual and Lapel Pin?

Nobody cares?

My family is questioning me now haha. My brother says the box is big enoughto almost fit a tire. Man I have 6 more hours before I can go home and check it out! Let's hope my folks doesn't open it haha. They'd yell at me for dropping so much on shoes. (coming from a Chinese family haha)

My family is questioning me now haha. My brother says the box is big enoughto almost fit a tire. Man I have 6 more hours before I can go home and check it out! Let's hope my folks doesn't open it haha. They'd yell at me for dropping so much on shoes. (coming from a Chinese family haha)

Pair 1473 just arrived here, quality is great, good leather, the shoe is very light. Honestly glad i jumped on these. And no there is no pin included with the shoes.

Pair 1473 just arrived here, quality is great, good leather, the shoe is very light. Honestly glad i jumped on these. And no there is no pin included with the shoes.

Info on that hat please. Couple more hours till I'm home. For those who got them in there hands do they look like they run big? I know I'm going to find out soon but the wait is killing me.

Info on that hat please. Couple more hours till I'm home. For those who got them in there hands do they look like they run big? I know I'm going to find out soon but the wait is killing me.

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

Hey i bought the hat on amazon and the shoes do look like they run big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom