OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by iCan

301006_885608875656_10508529_40645647_1902177068_n.jpg

nice, best on feet pic yet imo. that's about how i'd rock mine. any chance you could take a pic with the strap attached, but just at it's loosest setting? i'm really curious how that looks (whether it still looks tight or not)...

Originally Posted by iCan

301006_885608875656_10508529_40645647_1902177068_n.jpg

nice, best on feet pic yet imo. that's about how i'd rock mine. any chance you could take a pic with the strap attached, but just at it's loosest setting? i'm really curious how that looks (whether it still looks tight or not)...

No hate, props to all of you who copped, specially because it went to a good cause, but I've yet to see one picture that makes me regret NOT pulling the trigger...I love yo wear all my kicks and these joints just don't look right on feet....great for display though....I think is the height and how choked they look..

No hate, props to all of you who copped, specially because it went to a good cause, but I've yet to see one picture that makes me regret NOT pulling the trigger...I love yo wear all my kicks and these joints just don't look right on feet....great for display though....I think is the height and how choked they look..

IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3454.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.

Enjoy
smile.gif

IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3454.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.

Enjoy
smile.gif

Grats to all those getting their Mags today, I wish I could be one of you, but I just couldnt bring myself to drop that much for a pair.
frown.gif
 Looking foreward to seeing all the awesome pics tho!

Grats to all those getting their Mags today, I wish I could be one of you, but I just couldnt bring myself to drop that much for a pair.
frown.gif
 Looking foreward to seeing all the awesome pics tho!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i pretty much feel the same. they are too high for my taste and they do look choked, stiff, and just too tight.

great cause tho, and still grail status.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i pretty much feel the same. they are too high for my taste and they do look choked, stiff, and just too tight.

great cause tho, and still grail status.
pimp.gif

wow. incredible pics. What a great overall package nike came up with, that also went to a great cause. Props to everyone who got them. If they do release again in 2015 i will have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom