OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigBZzang

Info on that hat please. Couple more hours till I'm home. For those who got them in there hands do they look like they run big? I know I'm going to find out soon but the wait is killing me.

Hey i bought the hat on amazon and the shoes do look like they run big.

Info on that hat please. Couple more hours till I'm home. For those who got them in there hands do they look like they run big? I know I'm going to find out soon but the wait is killing me.
They run very true to size...perfect fit.

AGAIN NOT MY PICS*****

IMG_5615sm.jpg

IMG_5629sm.jpg

IMG_5623sm.jpg

AND first unboxing vid:

They run very true to size...perfect fit.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Q: WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes come with a Premium Cardboard box with magnet closure system, Charger, Certificate of Authenticity, DVD (Back for the Future trailer, product video and interview with Tinker Hatfield), Manual and Lapel Pin?

Nobody cares?
I didn't get a lapel pin.....

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Q: WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes come with a Premium Cardboard box with magnet closure system, Charger, Certificate of Authenticity, DVD (Back for the Future trailer, product video and interview with Tinker Hatfield), Manual and Lapel Pin?

Nobody cares?
I didn't get a lapel pin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom