OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LoweKeySole

Cudi rocked em the best, by far..

And it still looked bad.  Nostalgia aside, these are not fashionable.  If I could afford a pair, id of bought and displayed it.  They look stupid on feet.  Im guessing most people are displaying though.

Originally Posted by LoweKeySole

Cudi rocked em the best, by far..

And it still looked bad.  Nostalgia aside, these are not fashionable.  If I could afford a pair, id of bought and displayed it.  They look stupid on feet.  Im guessing most people are displaying though.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

I have a problem with my pair

2vdkw9j.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike QC at it's finest. Atleast it's within the timeframe of exchanging or returning them. 

ill take em off you for $200....

Gotta say I didnt really like any of the "on feet" pics Ive seen so far so was a little apprehensive about receiving mine...finally got'em just before the weekend though & the minute I slipped them on with slim jeans I instantly fell in love 
eek.gif

Nike Mag by Riceomatic, on Flickr

Gotta say I didnt really like any of the "on feet" pics Ive seen so far so was a little apprehensive about receiving mine...finally got'em just before the weekend though & the minute I slipped them on with slim jeans I instantly fell in love 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

has anyone not in the U.S got a pair?

i stole one away from you americans, sorrry guys.  I had to switch my ebay info to a parcel pickup place, then had to call in a favour and log into a proxy server that was located in the u.s. just in order for me to bid.  I then had to ship them to a parcel pick up place in washington near the border of B.C. and WA.  Got my friend to go pick them up at the border cuz i sent it in c/o to him.  So right now they're in b.c. and my other friend is there for the weekend right now and is bringing them back to me in MB on tuesday.  such a hassle but it'll be worth it when i have them in my hands. 
happy.gif

i stole one away from you americans, sorrry guys.  I had to switch my ebay info to a parcel pickup place, then had to call in a favour and log into a proxy server that was located in the u.s. just in order for me to bid.  I then had to ship them to a parcel pick up place in washington near the border of B.C. and WA.  Got my friend to go pick them up at the border cuz i sent it in c/o to him.  So right now they're in b.c. and my other friend is there for the weekend right now and is bringing them back to me in MB on tuesday.  such a hassle but it'll be worth it when i have them in my hands. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by King Au

happy.gif

Yes i am in Australia and also stole a pair from the states, sorry guys but i have wanted a pair of these most of my life 
happy.gif
 All i had to do was change my ebay & paypal shipping details to match my american freight forwarders address. I received them late last week, but was charged and extra $700 import tax at customs just to get my hands on them.. to be honest by that stage i would have paid anything. I am not sure as to how many Australians got their hands on them, so please post a reply if you are in Australia and have a pair. Was gonna rock them out on the weekend but just dont trust myself enough to keep them clean. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by King Au

happy.gif

Yes i am in Australia and also stole a pair from the states, sorry guys but i have wanted a pair of these most of my life 
happy.gif
 All i had to do was change my ebay & paypal shipping details to match my american freight forwarders address. I received them late last week, but was charged and extra $700 import tax at customs just to get my hands on them.. to be honest by that stage i would have paid anything. I am not sure as to how many Australians got their hands on them, so please post a reply if you are in Australia and have a pair. Was gonna rock them out on the weekend but just dont trust myself enough to keep them clean. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by riceomatic

eek.gif

hands down the BEST on feet pics i've seen so far. Amazing.

Originally Posted by riceomatic

eek.gif

hands down the BEST on feet pics i've seen so far. Amazing.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Anyone get a reply from Nike regarding the registration problem?

Nothing worthwhile, but like i mentioned i was able to finally get mine regisrered using chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom