OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rareair45

Anyone get a reply from Nike regarding the registration problem?

Nothing worthwhile, but like i mentioned i was able to finally get mine regisrered using chrome.

I don't know if something is wrong with me but every morning when I wake up ,I tend to flip up the yellow enclosure lid , pinch the ear to light up the shoe and stare at the mags for a few seconds ,then give it a smile ,been doing this for about a week now ,anybody got this problem?

I don't know if something is wrong with me but every morning when I wake up ,I tend to flip up the yellow enclosure lid , pinch the ear to light up the shoe and stare at the mags for a few seconds ,then give it a smile ,been doing this for about a week now ,anybody got this problem?

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

Originally Posted by riceomatic

Gotta say I didnt really like any of the "on feet" pics Ive seen so far so was a little apprehensive about receiving mine...finally got'em just before the weekend though & the minute I slipped them on with slim jeans I instantly fell in love 
eek.gif

Nike Mag by Riceomatic, on Flickr

hands down the BEST on feet pics i've seen so far. Amazing.

agreed. makes me want them now.

Gotta say I didnt really like any of the "on feet" pics Ive seen so far so was a little apprehensive about receiving mine...finally got'em just before the weekend though & the minute I slipped them on with slim jeans I instantly fell in love 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mytran80

I am right there with you, except I open up my display case and pinch the ear and stare at the shoes for a few then head off to work...here's a pic to see the display. Last bit is a pink Hoverboard with a display plaque that should be here this week. Will probably post pix once the case is finished...

Originally Posted by mytran80

I am right there with you, except I open up my display case and pinch the ear and stare at the shoes for a few then head off to work...here's a pic to see the display. Last bit is a pink Hoverboard with a display plaque that should be here this week. Will probably post pix once the case is finished...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You Cant Wear Baggy Jeans With These... Those Pics Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You Cant Wear Baggy Jeans With These... Those Pics Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

SOME ON PYS
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=25203

Hella dope and super legit. The upper is really legit and the synthetic swoosh is also legit. The box is legit. The packaging is legit. The elastic laces are legit. Wow they're legit!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At first I was like, "what the %%*@ is wrong with this dude??" But then I remembered the dude on those pys videos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

SOME ON PYS
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=25203

Hella dope and super legit. The upper is really legit and the synthetic swoosh is also legit. The box is legit. The packaging is legit. The elastic laces are legit. Wow they're legit!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At first I was like, "what the %%*@ is wrong with this dude??" But then I remembered the dude on those pys videos
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom