OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by mytran80

I don't know if something is wrong with me but every morning when I wake up ,I tend to flip up the yellow enclosure lid , pinch the ear to light up the shoe and stare at the mags for a few seconds ,then give it a smile ,been doing this for about a week now ,anybody got this problem?
I am right there with you, except I open up my display case and pinch the ear and stare at the shoes for a few then head off to work...here's a pic to see the display. Last bit is a pink Hoverboard with a display plaque that should be here this week. Will probably post pix once the case is finished...
thankgod , thankyou  now i feel so much better knowing that i am not the only one  , i was starting to scare myself with this new habit . thank you for sharing your pic ,and yes we will be waiting for the hoverboard pix
smile.gif
.also great display case, i am considering something similar at ikea but not as big as your display case but big enough for the mags with 3 shelves and 2 mounted dimming lights on top ,which looks awesome .
oh no! is that what i think it is ? a hasbro premium collectable light saber ? i wanted one of those , I'm  jealous 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by mytran80

I don't know if something is wrong with me but every morning when I wake up ,I tend to flip up the yellow enclosure lid , pinch the ear to light up the shoe and stare at the mags for a few seconds ,then give it a smile ,been doing this for about a week now ,anybody got this problem?
I am right there with you, except I open up my display case and pinch the ear and stare at the shoes for a few then head off to work...here's a pic to see the display. Last bit is a pink Hoverboard with a display plaque that should be here this week. Will probably post pix once the case is finished...
thankgod , thankyou  now i feel so much better knowing that i am not the only one  , i was starting to scare myself with this new habit . thank you for sharing your pic ,and yes we will be waiting for the hoverboard pix
smile.gif
.also great display case, i am considering something similar at ikea but not as big as your display case but big enough for the mags with 3 shelves and 2 mounted dimming lights on top ,which looks awesome .
oh no! is that what i think it is ? a hasbro premium collectable light saber ? i wanted one of those , I'm  jealous 
tongue.gif

hi guys ,finally took some pics for the nike mag thread ,don't have any tucked in jeans pix yet but  enjoy guys 
happy.gif

nike mags # 64 size 7

gap jeans slim fit size 29 x 30

mags covered over -casual look

stacked on top -exposed

tucked under nike strap

didn't feel like switching to shorts so i just pulled up my jean- mags with skin shots

hi guys ,finally took some pics for the nike mag thread ,don't have any tucked in jeans pix yet but  enjoy guys 
happy.gif

nike mags # 64 size 7

gap jeans slim fit size 29 x 30

mags covered over -casual look

stacked on top -exposed

tucked under nike strap

didn't feel like switching to shorts so i just pulled up my jean- mags with skin shots

smile.gif
tongue.gif

That case actually is from Ikea as well, Klingsbo I think the name was. I have a taller version of that case for some other stuff I have and I have 2 cases that sound like what you are talking about for some of my other collectibles. I have attached a pic and they are called Detolf, 3 shelves with lights on top.
As for the lightsaber...that's a Master Replica's Anakin Skywalker saber from way back when Revenge of the Sith came out. That shelf has stuff from Blade and Robocop in it as well. 
nerd.gif

smile.gif
tongue.gif

That case actually is from Ikea as well, Klingsbo I think the name was. I have a taller version of that case for some other stuff I have and I have 2 cases that sound like what you are talking about for some of my other collectibles. I have attached a pic and they are called Detolf, 3 shelves with lights on top.
As for the lightsaber...that's a Master Replica's Anakin Skywalker saber from way back when Revenge of the Sith came out. That shelf has stuff from Blade and Robocop in it as well. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

jeans tucked in slightly, mcfly style, is the only way to wear these imo.

I agree, but if you look at pix from MJF in the movie, his jeans were slightly cuffed, not really "tucked" into the shoe...but still the best look IMO DJ 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

jeans tucked in slightly, mcfly style, is the only way to wear these imo.

I agree, but if you look at pix from MJF in the movie, his jeans were slightly cuffed, not really "tucked" into the shoe...but still the best look IMO DJ 
smokin.gif

As much as they should be tucked/cuffed, I think they look great/better casually over the boot like mytran80 has them...

pimp.gif
 - Proton Pack

As much as they should be tucked/cuffed, I think they look great/better casually over the boot like mytran80 has them...

pimp.gif
 - Proton Pack

i admit, it doesn't look bad over the top part, but it just takes a way from the overall look of the shoe imo.

i don't like stacking on top of these either, they're too tall to get away with that imo. tucked in is best.

mcfly did have his jeans cuffed, but still the jeans sat inside the shoe, not out or over it at all:

nike_back_to_the_future_kicks_1.jpg

they just look sooooo good here imo:

6195414513_fc1ea729ce_z.jpg

6195415697_72481cd1b2_z.jpg

and that proton pack is dooooope! i'd hang that joint up in my studio. 
pimp.gif

i admit, it doesn't look bad over the top part, but it just takes a way from the overall look of the shoe imo.

i don't like stacking on top of these either, they're too tall to get away with that imo. tucked in is best.

mcfly did have his jeans cuffed, but still the jeans sat inside the shoe, not out or over it at all:

nike_back_to_the_future_kicks_1.jpg

they just look sooooo good here imo:

6195414513_fc1ea729ce_z.jpg

6195415697_72481cd1b2_z.jpg

and that proton pack is dooooope! i'd hang that joint up in my studio. 
pimp.gif

smile.gif
tongue.gif

nerd.gif

awesome collection my friend.  great displays as well.  anxious to see what other pieces you have in the old archive..

riceomatic has definitely done the best to rock these.  they finally look proportioned and comfortable.  these shoes are probably better for small feet as well. 11-12's will look somewhat silly with the same fit just off of sheer size.

smile.gif
tongue.gif

nerd.gif

awesome collection my friend.  great displays as well.  anxious to see what other pieces you have in the old archive..

riceomatic has definitely done the best to rock these.  they finally look proportioned and comfortable.  these shoes are probably better for small feet as well. 11-12's will look somewhat silly with the same fit just off of sheer size.

Glad ya'll like the fit pics....like I said, was very apprehensive after seeing the pics that had been posted so far & was ready resell but a slim pair of jeans & the straps open makes them keepers imo

Had to go through a fair bit of work to get them myself, changed the ebay address....shipped to a friend of my Dads in Illinois & then had him ship to me in Ireland, luckily I didnt get hit for customs & it only took 3 days to reach me from there

Still dunno if these will ever see pavement though, theyre just too f**king cool to ruin!!

Glad ya'll like the fit pics....like I said, was very apprehensive after seeing the pics that had been posted so far & was ready resell but a slim pair of jeans & the straps open makes them keepers imo

Had to go through a fair bit of work to get them myself, changed the ebay address....shipped to a friend of my Dads in Illinois & then had him ship to me in Ireland, luckily I didnt get hit for customs & it only took 3 days to reach me from there

Still dunno if these will ever see pavement though, theyre just too f**king cool to ruin!!

smile.gif
tongue.gif

nerd.gif

yes those are the ones i saw at ikea , boy they sure look nice ,time to head down to ikea this weekend
happy.gif
 thank you for sharing part of your collection with us ,looking at them is absolutely delightful !,you sir are a true american ,collecting has been my passion for about 6 yrs now ,and i do enjoy it a lot , i think most hobbyists are collectors so it is an important part of the american culture ,thanks again 

Originally Posted by riceomatic

the mags are keepers , i was also hesitant on keeping it due to the price but i expanded my thinking a bit , i paid a lot for these in my opinion but I bought it mainly for reasons like brand , uniqueness , collectable, innovation , quality , charity, rareness ,a bit of fame lol , and sentimental value since i grew up watching the movie a lot , I'm just glad they made it ,so if i had to pay a little more thats fine , there's many people paying premium for trading cards , autographs ,poster etc... so why not pay a premium for nice well made nike mag prop replica which is a collectible item and can also be worn ( if doomsday ever comes i'll actually wear them lol )

Originally Posted by riceomatic

the mags are keepers , i was also hesitant on keeping it due to the price but i expanded my thinking a bit , i paid a lot for these in my opinion but I bought it mainly for reasons like brand , uniqueness , collectable, innovation , quality , charity, rareness ,a bit of fame lol , and sentimental value since i grew up watching the movie a lot , I'm just glad they made it ,so if i had to pay a little more thats fine , there's many people paying premium for trading cards , autographs ,poster etc... so why not pay a premium for nice well made nike mag prop replica which is a collectible item and can also be worn ( if doomsday ever comes i'll actually wear them lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom