OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Fab was there and he ain't even bid?!

Where they do that at?

You see Ye sitting right behind him? I'm surprised that he didn't bid.
I hear they already have their pairs. They probably had people in their camp bidding on auctions while they went to the event.
And prices do seem to be coming down. The excitement has calmed down a little bit. Now it seems like Niketalk's wealthiest will have a pair of their own 
pimp.gif
 Im tempted to bid on a pair for myself, but I dont feel like having a firesale on all my most prized shoes (Yeezys, South Beaches, Freddy Krugers, OG Jordan 1s Louis Vuittons, etc.)

Originally Posted by Dc30

OH BOY I JUST WON A PAIR...MY SIZE 8...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats homie! 
pimp.gif
Thanks my dude!!! I threw up my absolute max and my girl knows what these mean to me and to the cause in general and...BOOM...nobody went above me...total surprise.
Only bummer at this point is auction says all shoes ship together at the END of the auction. So come the 18th...they go out. Pix will def be posted!!! Good luck to anyone else looking to grab a pair!! MJF FTW!!!  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats homie! 
pimp.gif
Thanks my dude!!! I threw up my absolute max and my girl knows what these mean to me and to the cause in general and...BOOM...nobody went above me...total surprise.
Only bummer at this point is auction says all shoes ship together at the END of the auction. So come the 18th...they go out. Pix will def be posted!!! Good luck to anyone else looking to grab a pair!! MJF FTW!!!  
pimp.gif

if i can "luck" up and come across a pair for $1k i'll grab them. not a dollar over. that is already waaaay beyond my limit for a pair of kicks.

if i can "luck" up and come across a pair for $1k i'll grab them. not a dollar over. that is already waaaay beyond my limit for a pair of kicks.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

you and me both. Id probably even go up to 1500 but thats the max id go. its unlikely since im cursed enough to be a size 10 (probably the most common size 
tired.gif
 ). i wish they had given us more notice to better prepare.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

you and me both. Id probably even go up to 1500 but thats the max id go. its unlikely since im cursed enough to be a size 10 (probably the most common size 
tired.gif
 ). i wish they had given us more notice to better prepare.

I wish I could ask how these run lmao.

I wear a 9.5 (a 10 in tighter sneaks like Lebrons), but with some sneaks like the Jordan Cement 3's I wear a sz 9.

I notice no half sizes.

I wish I could ask how these run lmao.

I wear a 9.5 (a 10 in tighter sneaks like Lebrons), but with some sneaks like the Jordan Cement 3's I wear a sz 9.

I notice no half sizes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats! I hope to see more NTers win pairs.... Hopefully those NTers actually keep them, and wear em.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats! I hope to see more NTers win pairs.... Hopefully those NTers actually keep them, and wear em.

i bet you're seeing those huge drops in price all of the sudden cuz nike is checking people out, whatever that "prequalification" stuff means... they checking credit or something?
laugh.gif

i bet you're seeing those huge drops in price all of the sudden cuz nike is checking people out, whatever that "prequalification" stuff means... they checking credit or something?
laugh.gif

Highest winning bid $9,959.00 for a size 10. Lowest winning bid $4,550.00 for a size 7.

Highest winning bid $9,959.00 for a size 10. Lowest winning bid $4,550.00 for a size 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom