OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Originally Posted by rareair45

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.
Enjoy
smile.gif

My thoughts exactly. Nothing can ever compare to this. EVER.

That's kind of how I feel as far as collecting goes.  I've owned every pair of Jordans I have ever wanted twice over.  As far as shoes I've ever wanted to own from past to present, this was really the last pair I really wanted to get my hands on. An auto lacing version would be icing on the cake, but after this release and with the state of JB retros being basically like paying twice the price for a blurry photocopied picture of an original Picasso, it's time to look toward the future (no pun intended) not the past, for the passion I have for kicks.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.
Enjoy
smile.gif

My thoughts exactly. Nothing can ever compare to this. EVER.

That's kind of how I feel as far as collecting goes.  I've owned every pair of Jordans I have ever wanted twice over.  As far as shoes I've ever wanted to own from past to present, this was really the last pair I really wanted to get my hands on. An auto lacing version would be icing on the cake, but after this release and with the state of JB retros being basically like paying twice the price for a blurry photocopied picture of an original Picasso, it's time to look toward the future (no pun intended) not the past, for the passion I have for kicks.

Originally Posted by dbao

Cannot believe I was able to change my order from an 8 to a 12 by simply sending a polite e-mail.

WOWWWW... if only people knew about this when the auctions were going on!!!

Also, I think everyone just got an email from Nike.  The video made my day as I continue to wait until I get home...
COULDN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF. I kept it on the DL because I knew a lot of people would have asked if they knew...Didn't want it to come back and bite me in the urs. Saved myself WELL over a g. 

Cannot believe I was able to change my order from an 8 to a 12 by simply sending a polite e-mail.

Also, I think everyone just got an email from Nike.  The video made my day as I continue to wait until I get home...
COULDN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF. I kept it on the DL because I knew a lot of people would have asked if they knew...Didn't want it to come back and bite me in the urs. Saved myself WELL over a g. 

Got mine today at 9:30 am. Thank you Nike and UPS for the quick delivery.

I'm glad we got to donate to such a great foundation.

Got mine today at 9:30 am. Thank you Nike and UPS for the quick delivery.

I'm glad we got to donate to such a great foundation.

Good job blowing it up tho on Niketalk......

any other Mag owner notice that in the IMAGE-NY video his red,green and yellow lights on his shoe blink back and forth??? I checked mine and saw that they dont do that, so i checked the Nike videos where Tinker is showing the shoes while they are being inspected and notices their lights also stay solid. ?????

any other Mag owner notice that in the IMAGE-NY video his red,green and yellow lights on his shoe blink back and forth??? I checked mine and saw that they dont do that, so i checked the Nike videos where Tinker is showing the shoes while they are being inspected and notices their lights also stay solid. ?????

morningstar7777 wrote:

Didn't want to mention anything before I actually got my pair. Still kinda thought they were just gonna ship me out what I had one (sz.
glasses.gif
.  Figured that If I would have posted something here while theyw ere figuring out shipment, a whole sh*tload of people would have requested a change in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom