Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

tempImaget1CE8e.png

They were on Uk SNKRS for release this Friday, and noticed today that they have disappeared, just like the Lyons, ffs

I'm so mad about it. I was on the app and kept refreshing. Once it said dropped I went in to it, and it just siad coming soon. I couldn't even get to them. **** Nike for this

I got through to payment but it just wouldn't go through. Thought I had them but no confirmation of payment. Gutted, although there were no half sizes so was going for UK9 instead of UK8.5.

Some pal you got there. Had to cop reseller price now since these seem pretty limited and are probably going to shoot up in price.

Last edited:
Some pal you got there. Had to cop reseller price now since these seem pretty limited and are probably going to shoot up in price.

He really is a legend and I owe him some beers for that. He knows what a scatter brain I am, but said had I remembered and ordered some anyways, he would have just let me sell them on to someone for retail. **** these lizards who are reselling at £420 the same day.

Back
Top Bottom