Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Heres my mid 2000s release. Recently they started to separate a bit but luckily no crumbling yet. Love the shape of the older models, the fat collar and tongue too.
Will post comparison pics with the recent release soon.
20220107_152941.jpg
20220107_152934.jpg
20220107_152913.jpg

the Roffas are dope indeed, saw them few days ago and the green is super bright
They are disgusting as are the LA pair, no offence, sir. Denim is for ****ing legs, not feet. Good cw but horrible materials

Nike has dissed the BW community big with this “anniversary” dropping only three colours in each territory - there were more other Air Max in the Persian cw than they were actual ****ing BWs. Plus, the Air Max Light - which, let’s be frank, nobody likes - even got more love on its birthday than the legendary BW. Absolute cringe of an anniversary, Nike can get ****ed

Can someone enlighten me on the sizing for the 2021 violets? I’m a 12 in AM1 and AM90 so I assume the same in these but I wanted to double check - TIA

Another Persian CW coming soon. Maybe Wmns reversed Persians?

White / Persian Violet - Black DN4113-101

Whatever happened to the marina release, anyone have any idea?
In Europe I have confirmation by a shop : Light Stone 1/03/2022, Marina and Hemp coming later (for Europe).
Why Light Stone available in stockX : Because Nike sent pairs to some stores in Paris and France by mistake. So be patient in March it's the official release :D

Edit : I dont kno why, but apparently some size shop will have the light stone available on February 1st.

Last edited:
I remember this site years ago (15?), that used pics like those, and had a lot of special stuff. Was it Tomahawk Sneakers or something?

Back
Top Bottom