Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Make sure you don't scrub too hard or paint will chip off. Scrub very gently with magic eraser and you'll see the yellowing slowly but surely fading off :D

The bottom soles white fake oxidation can also be wiped off with that shoe foam cleaner they sale at footlocker

Got my pair in from Bows and Arrows.
The yellowing isn't too bad, but you can see the brush marks on the yellowed soles. I also used Mr. Clean magic eraser, which lightened the soles and got rid of most of the brush marks. I don't have great lighting in my house but here's a comparison (eraser'd on top):
View media item 339070Pics look kinda royal blue but the purple is deep and vibrant
Overall I'm satisfied, I just hope the purple paint on the midsoles hold up

Last edited:
Crooked tounges is torture, I bought on Thursday and they won't ship till Tuesday

Thanks to cedb713 I copped In houston for 108 taxed out the door . Easy cop.

As soon as I got home I wiped all that yellow **** of the midsoles with magic eraser very gently . Midsoles is still off white but looks 1000 times cleaner.

Here are pics of them after the magic eraser treatment ( sorry for crappy iPhone pics, looks a lot whiter in real life since bathroom bulb is yellow)

View media item 338916
Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

View media item 338917

View media item 338918

NO PROB, FAM. JUST GLAD I COULD HELP A FELLOW H-TOWN SNEAKERHEAD OUT! HOLLA...

CED B.

Crooked tounges is torture, I bought on Thursday and they won't ship till Tuesday

Four day (Good Friday, Satuday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday) holiday weekend here in the UK, hence them not shipping till today.

Just copped of flea bay for $109 shipped and used my $60 eBay bux so I'm happy , have another pair from CT in transit ... I love these

primitiveshoes.com has a few in stock. just copped a pair. gotta call in though. 

Hopefully Sheihks/Shoe Palaces will get as well here in the Bay..

Any/all info appreciated as always.

Back
Top Bottom