Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Part of the BW family now

20180727_105859.jpg

20180727_105843.jpg
doooope :pimp:

there's 2 vnds persian violets on ebay in my size that are both sub $90 and just sittin......gonna see how long i can wait it out, but everytime i open my watch list i be like :smokin

doooope :pimp:

there's 2 vnds persian violets on ebay in my size that are both sub $90 and just sittin......gonna see how long i can wait it out, but everytime i open my watch list i be like :smokin

Ayy! Got mine for $82 no regrets whatsoever. Next up is my vintage "og" infrared 90s from 2013. Super pumped for the collection. Hopefully you'll get them on the next coupon

for me to: top 3! top 3 with AM1 & AM90... for years I'm wearing almost only BW (in France we call it "Air Max Classic"), BW is a lot underestimated imo, shape is so nice...

and I have a little surprise for you :wink: I found at my parents' house the special limited edition for the year 2000 (and the bag that went with, release date 15 december 1999), pictures coming soon (it's a grey pair :tongue: amazing)

some try to regain the time, when others are wearing nike air max since the beginning, more than 25 years that I only wear nike air max (only the day of my wedding I wear leather shoes lol)

this one I like a lot too, classic colorway
nike-air-max-bw-vintage-2013.jpg

Last edited:
for me to: top 3! top 3 with AM1 & AM90... for years I'm wearing almost only BW (in France we call it "Air Max Classic"), BW is a lot underestimated imo, shape is so nice...

and I have a little surprise for you :wink: I found at my parents' house the special limited edition for the year 2000 (and the bag that went with, release date 15 december 1999), pictures coming soon (it's a grey pair :tongue: amazing)

some try to regain the time, when others are wearing nike air max since the beginning, more than 25 years that I only wear nike air max (only the day of my wedding I wear leather shoes lol)

this one I like a lot too, classic colorway
nike-air-max-bw-vintage-2013.jpg
Eloquently said my Frenchman ! I like how you said some try to regain the time. Me I been wearing air maxes since I could buy my own shoes (age 14,..14 years ago) but back then I also liked Jordan’s. Now for me it’s nike basketball (kyrie,lebron) and air maxes and some retro basketball..but air maxes are the best, there’s so many models and styles and color ways, and yea the bw got the best shape of the similar maxes and I like the stripe around the toe the best,they look sweet when you’re looking down at them..someone sell me some black Olympic BW in a size 11.5-13 please I missed my chance last month there was 5 pair for 100 on eBay.I thought I’d be able to take my time..also if anyone has any air max 360s, they are my all time fav shoe and I’m tryna buy as many as I can, but it’s hard to find them nds/ds anymore..I hope Nike will retro them soon the way it’s been going with obscure models lately they might . Sorry for the long post but this thread isn’t exactly popping anyways

Speaking of og air maxes I found my grail (royal blue air max 360) my first air max in hs on eBay finally after years but them things 220 and I just bought an apartment so my funds kinda screwed up but i can’t let em get by me

Got early access on Nike Europe for the Persian Violet BW/97

Not a fan of em tbh BW needs to be dark coloured the one I got access for is the silver bullet style with violet swoosh

Got early access on Nike Europe for the Persian Violet BW/97

Not a fan of em tbh BW needs to be dark coloured the one I got access for is the silver bullet style with violet swoosh
Post pics I haven’t seen any official Nike pics for them yet

Those BW/97's are fecking ugly!!! Have we seen the end of the classic BW, been very quiet for the last year

you sold all of them ?? and what is that black/blue cw that sits above the black persian ultra cw
Sold many, yes. Have about 30-40 pairs still

That pair is from 2008, 309210-042. All leather uppers (Swoosh, too) with reflective front strip. UK10, no box, some separation, but no cracking and bubbles still firm...

Back
Top Bottom