Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

does someone has the product number of those? the number in the size tag ******-***

if i could find these DS
eek.gif

nope, back in the days JD never post the stylecode from the shoes on their website, and even if you have the stylecode you will have a ultra hard time to find them, in all those years i maybe have seen them for sale 3-4 times, if you wanna track these down i would suggest that you gonna post some WTB's in the UK sneaker groups on FB or go visit UK sneakerevents, you will probably not find those in other EU countries because when those came out JD didnt offer international shipping on their website

nope, back in the days JD never post the stylecode from the shoes on their website, and even if you have the stylecode you will have a ultra hard time to find them, in all those years i maybe have seen them for sale 3-4 times, if you wanna track these down i would suggest that you gonna post some WTB's in the UK sneaker groups on FB or go visit UK sneakerevents, you will probably not find those in other EU countries because when those came out JD didnt offer international shipping on their website
thanks man! air max bible!

do you have some FB groups in mind cause i know none..and i assume WTB is Want To Buy?

White sole again and again --'

+ i guess these blue things are WMNS release (front is rounded as hell)

Saint-Tropez (France) dis afternoon :smile:=

Last edited:
Ok on second look there might be something on the toebox? Still a good price

I didn't find right topic, so i will ask here. I search photos of some air max but i didn't find it.  I think it was triax, i bought it about november '97 or '98, they was leather, black color, nike sign was red and they maybe had also few red lines. I had it few months and somebody stole it from my home. I hope to see this air max again on photo. :smile:

I didn't find right topic, so i will ask here. I search photos of some air max but i didn't find it.  I think it was triax, i bought it about november '97 or '98, they was leather, black color, nike sign was red and they maybe had also few red lines. I had it few months and somebody stole it from my home. I hope to see this air max again on photo. :smile:
this one ? because this is the only black triax that i know from the 96/97 model, in 1998 they came with a whole new triax model

this one ? because this is the only black triax that i know from the 96/97 model, in 1998 they came with a whole new triax model
Yes, this one. Thank you, friend. Do you have maybe more photos of this black triax?

I forgot all details because that was about 20 years before and i had them just few months. I remember that they was black, and they had some little red parts. I remember that nike sign also had red color, i see now that only sign outline is red.
I think that i bought them about november 97, i don't think that was in 96. But i am not sure. :smile:

Attachments

• ImageHandler.ashx.jpg
    ImageHandler.ashx.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for your answer AIRMAXDISCIPLE
At nike have just been able to tell me that the 2 sites are not accredited dealers, that they are not able to confirm me if the model is official without a physical examination.

In novelty there is also the model

Nike Air Max BW Ultra Moire
Midnight Navy / Racer Blue: 918205-400
nike-air-max-bw-ultra-moire-midnight-navy-racer-blue.jpg

Black / White-Dark Gray:
918205-001
nike-air-max-bw-ultra-moire-black-white-dark-grey.jpg

Wolf Gray / White-Reflect Silver:
918205-002
nike-air-max-bw-ultra-moire-wolf-grey-white-reflect-silver.jpg

Checked this morning for PV's and only my size was left on EB. I went ahead and finally ordered them, still jelly I missed out on that Mr. Porter deal. Still need marina jades as well.

1960021-104d6df4167b22cee65ebcd961f5127c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom