Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

nike-air-max-bw-comeback-2.jpg

anyone has a style code/pics of the 1999 grey BWs (bottom right)?

Will the Euro or US drop we haven't been getting anything here lately
i only know that the releases are confirmed for the EU but i dont know about other regions tho, hopefully they will drop in the US for you guys, OG cws are always a must have imo

BW in the US have hit outlets. Im ready to wait for those new BW's to sit! My persians are my beaters right now. Really love the shoe

On another note, I've decided to unds the marina blues today.
20170922_143438.jpg

Idk why i waited so long to rock these. Love how the colors pop in person

BW in the US have hit outlets. Im ready to wait for those new BW's to sit! My persians are my beaters right now. Really love the shoe

On another note, I've decided to unds the marina blues today.
20170922_143438.jpg

Idk why i waited so long to rock these. Love how the colors pop in person
Marina Blues were once on sale in footlocker for $50

Now they are back up $100

I no longer see marinas on footsites, but yeah they were down to $50 and then these idiots think they're slick with the price gouging

Reactions: PJS
My size. Never owned a pair of 91. Is it worth picking up?
If you wear Air Jordan sz 8 100%, especially wideness, you have to go 1/2 up

But if you have slim feet, wear size 8

AMBW suppose to have same sizing as AM95 AM97 AM1 AM90

I said that mid navy regal blue white released in 1992 are most beautiful Air max 91, but now i think that Black/green-gray which was released in 1994 are most beautiful sneakers. It was released again in 2009 as Black/emerald-white, but release from 1994 was much more beautiful. I hope we will see again soon release of this beautiful air max 91.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

And i also hope that we will see again release of this Black/blue-white, which was also released in 1994, and they are very similar to Black/green-gray. Difference is in blue color and this one are leather. They are also, with Black/green-gray, most beautiful for me. Somebody here on forum say they are "leather version" of Black/green-gray.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Does somebody have more photos and serial number of this two air max 91?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom