Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

what 2012 retro you talking about? last retro with a shape close to OG was either 2003 or 2005...maybe 2008
my bad i got it wrong the 2012 release i was talking about is actually the 2013 release and you were right 2008 was the last BW with the old shape, im getting old and my memory is letting me down lol but to keep it short they changed the shape from the BWs in 2013 and i thought there was a persian release between 2008 and 2013 :smh:

Google "air max bw 1991" and "air max bw 2016" and you'll see how obvious it is...we're not talking about Am1 recrafts vs OG Am1, in this case the 2016/2013 and OG BWs are completely different shoes
1606114791137.png
“Completely” different?
You are looking at the same picture you yourself posted right?
😂

“Completely” different?
You are looking at the same picture you yourself posted right?
😂

Yeah I'm sorry but 2013/2016 are completely different from 1991.
Toebox, overall shape, heels, airbags, comfort...
Thats more than enough for me to be this different.

I had a pair of 2016s. They looked pretty good to me but man they were so uncomfortable. Like walking on bricks. Just so heavy and bulky and the soles were so hard. I only got them for $50 and sold them early this year for $80. Looking at stockx they’re selling for over $300! Crazy.

i recall the bw being left out of air max day promotions a couple of years ago...so what are the chances of it being remastered? And considering the 180 was brought back two years ago...wondering if anything will really be done for the 30th anniversary of either shoe.

i recall the bw being left out of air max day promotions a couple of years ago...so what are the chances of it being remastered? And considering the 180 was brought back two years ago...wondering if anything will really be done for the 30th anniversary of either shoe.

I really want a reshape, but as AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE said it probably won't happen.
Maybe a AM Light type of retro...2-3 og retro with an awful shape and less than a dozen non-retro releases...

Won't buy if that's the case

I had a pair of 2016s. They looked pretty good to me but man they were so uncomfortable. Like walking on bricks. Just so heavy and bulky and the soles were so hard. I only got them for $50 and sold them early this year for $80. Looking at stockx they’re selling for over $300! Crazy.

They weren't heavy or bulky to me, but you're right about the soles. There is pretty much no comfort in them.

It's looking good! Hopefully they have taken all the comments on board about the shape changes from OG.

2 pairs are mandatory, provided they do them right. Such a classic. Hopefully the midsoles won’t crack after 10 minutes of wear. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom