Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

they're at ssense right now and apparently shipping to us
Thanks for the heads up. My size is long gone though. Went back a few pages and saw that eBay link. Wondering if anybody got them through there? If so were they legit?
Sorry for all the questions. I swear I’ve been keeping up with this thread lol. I don’t know how I missed these links.

Thanks for the heads up. My size is long gone though. Went back a few pages and saw that eBay link. Wondering if anybody got them through there? If so were they legit?
Sorry for all the questions. I swear I’ve been keeping up with this thread lol. I don’t know how I missed these links.

If you're looking for a US10 keep looking at ssense...they just accepted my return for this size lol but it still does not show up on the site

I got them from the link on eBay, these are legit for sure and the seller has a great rep. Also just heads up but the seller on eBay does not double box the kicks. He put them in a shipping bag makes sure the bag is is sealing the shoe box all the way. The shoe box might come a bit banged up.

Last edited:
I got them from the link on eBay, these are legit for sure and the seller has a great rep. Also just heads up but the seller on eBay does not double box the kicks. He put them in a shipping bag makes sure the bag is is selling the shoe box all the way. The shoe box might come a bit banged up.
Appreciate it. Went ahead and snagged them.

No problems, glad I can offer some insight.
Of course this is only my experience but they are definitely slightly bigger fitting than my AM3.

"I almost could go down a full size compared to my AM3"

Whole size down from 90 recraft sounds like a lot. Need to try these things on..

Marinas

Attachments

• C6E29060-992B-40B1-90DE-56FCE2CBF601.jpeg
    C6E29060-992B-40B1-90DE-56FCE2CBF601.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 96
  • A6B23D7C-45BD-4170-9158-0788FF9000EF.jpeg
    A6B23D7C-45BD-4170-9158-0788FF9000EF.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 69A7A1B6-CD2A-4682-A2C4-7F902ED3A1A1.jpeg
    69A7A1B6-CD2A-4682-A2C4-7F902ED3A1A1.jpeg
    798.7 KB · Views: 223
Whats the verdict, is the window actually bigger, or does it just appear a little bigger because of that carved out groove around it?
That 'ledge' needs to die. Added it to 90s a few years ago, pushing the bubble further back. The whole POINT of the BW is that it has a BIG WINDOW. Calling these Air Max SWs (small windows) until that gets corrected

Back
Top Bottom