Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Persians are dope in hand - went TTS and fine. Those Marinas look great.. Nike been blessing us, OG 90s, Huarache and now best BW retro so far imo :emoji_clap: better than 2008s for sure.
IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG
nike isnt blessing us all apparently lol why dont they make a proper release? I cant find any info about release date.

Only 25 days until release date.
nike isnt blessing us all apparently lol why dont they make a proper release? I cant find any info about release date.
Maybe they'll release all four colourways at the same date?

Then again, I expected the July 20th date but I guess that date was for Asia and Ssense Montréal only.

Source:

the Nike Air Max BW “Hemp” to release in the coming weeks at select retailers and Nike.com.

the Nike Air Max BW “Marina” to release in the coming weeks at select retailers and Nike.com.

the Nike Air Max BW “Black Violet” to release in the coming weeks at select retailers and Nike.com.

We just had them not too long ago
Wouldn’t be the first time Nike retroed a only a couple of years apart they do it with the 90s and ,95s all the time and like someone said it’s the 30th anniversary lol

I don't even be replying anymore. But we literally got a retro from the Jordan signature line within with the XIX, 4 years later.

AJ IX OGs in '08, then in '10

Air Max 90 in 03, 05, 08, 10, 12, 15, 19

. . . the list goes on. I get that they're not at that tier where they can be consumed yearly. But it's the anniversary -that's all.

Back
Top Bottom