OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

just copped christmas and cool grey 7's for 180 shipped!

Info on where you got those christmas joints?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

smile.gif

a fellow NT helped me out.. he gave me a deal i couldn't pass up

Niiiiiiiiiiice. I might comeup on a pair of christmas this coming weekend for a good price

hey guys I know this is oooollldd news, but anyone know the sku for the akron's? I saw before that it was posted as 0535538204, but that can't be right. right? i thought sku's were 41-xxxxxxxx. 10 numbers in total but this sku on the forum is like 10 itself. can i get this verified?

Was never a fan of Lebron James line....& I've never owned a pair of his shoes. But I will admit, the VIIs were nicely done. And I actually like the look of the VIIIs.
I still won't buy any......for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Was never a fan of Lebron James line....& I've never owned a pair of his shoes. But I will admit, the VIIs were nicely done. And I actually like the look of the VIIIs.

I've never liked any of the Lebrons, except the birthday 4's. These 7's hooked me in, I've got 4 different 7's and looking for more. Since the 1st colorway dropped, these 7's remind me of the Jordan 11s with an air man unit. 7's ARE FIRE !!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I've never liked any of the Lebrons, except the birthday 4's. These 7's hooked me in, I've got 4 different 7's and looking for more. Since the 1st colorway dropped, these 7's remind me of the Jordan 11s with an air man unit. 7's ARE FIRE !!!

Originally Posted by phreshin

hey guys I know this is oooollldd news, but anyone know the sku for the akron's? I saw before that it was posted as 0535538204, but that can't be right. right? i thought sku's were 41-xxxxxxxx. 10 numbers in total but this sku on the forum is like 10 itself. can i get this verified?
That sku is correct.  I think it starts with 05 because it's a HOH exclusive (at least it started out as a HOH exclusive).  The sku for the CTKs also starts with 05.  Also, skus are 13 digits in total length.  the first 10 digits are the sku of the shoe, and the last 3 are your shoe size.  For example, if you wear a size 10.5, the sku for the Akrons in a size 10.5 would be 0535538204105.  Hope this helps.

EDIT:

Just as some additional info, the first 2 digits of a sku indicate what department/or type of product it is.  The 41 stands for Men's Basketball.  Each department will start with different numbers.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

smile.gif

a fellow NT helped me out.. he gave me a deal i couldn't pass up

You're welcome, Mr. Sir. 
happy.gif

^ dept. 41 is a Footlocker and footaction sku generated for departments on running footwear in stockrooms and inventory purposes. Dept 5 in FL signifies a HOH sku, which are excluded from discount with the exception on 50% promotions (I.e; EA)

Champs runs with dept. 01 being basketball, 02 xtraining, 03 running, 04 boots,sandles & skate, 05 cleats (down sized), 07 kids (gs,ps,inf), 09 womens.

Hope that adds more light.
wink.gif

Called nike earlier and asked about the MVPs. Gentleman had no knowledge of them on his RD sheet up to Sept or on the computer. So if and/or when they come, it will be QS as y'all have basically stated before

I don't always believe someone who works the front desk at Nike. They have
many interns that don't really know what's going on -- I've been seeing some locations that have already been shipped their allocation (showing up in hand on eBay).

Then their is the 8-10th of August that other locations should be receiving.

The Nike representive that I talked with over 1 month ago (check my posts) has said he can't discuss it anymore. It's kinda weird.

after looking over those mvps i feel like i would trash them in idk how that material would hold up over time but they deff look awesome... might still have to cop

For anyone interested first colorway (black/white/red) restock on shoetrends for $120. Wish i could but i gotta pass. damn rent

That certain site only has up to size 10.0 -- I've got a 12.0 & and would desperately need to trade for 13.0-14.0 -- snoozed too long waiting for another pair to come up for sale.

The ole' 'one in hand two in the bush...'

oh well

lebron vii am mvp dropped in the phillipines along with the kobe v bs. i hope nike doesnt screw 95% of the us by only dropping the am mvp in la, chi, and ny like they are doing the with the kobe v bs. i can already see it happening.

that's a nice lace switch there. Feel free to post other pics of lace switching. I can't find the page with the black white&gold 7's with the ctk laces.

Back
Top Bottom