OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

that's a nice lace switch there. Feel free to post other pics of lace switching. I can't find the page with the black white&gold 7's with the ctk laces.

Yuku ftl. My bad fellas. The pic I was talking about was either in this thread or in sneaker showcase. But I'm 100% sure its in 1 of these 2 forums

Yuku ftl. My bad fellas. The pic I was talking about was either in this thread or in sneaker showcase. But I'm 100% sure its in 1 of these 2 forums

#$@?! you got picked for the Lebron raffle too? or was it if you got picked you got to buy all three if you wanted? If not, talk about lucky...

Finally picked up a pair of CTKs, under retail after bing and ebay bucks. Depending how hard those MVPs are to get, I might have to pick them up.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by kingferic

Pics of my AM LeBron VII MVPs. Got the chance to purchase these via raffle in the Philippines.
Congrats man...those are so sweet...just waiting on a release date

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

#$@?! you got picked for the Lebron raffle too? or was it if you got picked you got to buy all three if you wanted? If not, talk about lucky...
I was selected in the LeBron MVP raffle as well.  I can honestly say it was a very lucky day for me.
wink.gif

def feeling those MVP's hopefully wont be too crazy for those...

all the lebron heads that was in this thread since day one should have a pair, but only if it was that easy

kingsely wrote:
I worship James. So his boots and I like it very much.
indifferent.gif

I dont even have a response to this...

Nice pick up on the MVP's I am looking forward to getting a pair my self

Thanks to FTL sending out the coupon emails, $15 off $50 or $30 off $100 purchase, I pickedup my lil sis a pair of white black n gold Lebron 7's for $70. Headsup queens, Kids FTL in qcm has the red carpets, 1st colorway, black&pink, and the white black&gold colors all for $100. I repeat, this is Kids FTL

i am clueless when it comes to these shoes but a co-worker asked. any chance of getting these in gs size 7? or something near that size range?
s289px.jpg

Thanks to FTL sending out the coupon emails, $15 off $50 or $30 off $100 purchase, I pickedup my lil sis a pair of white black n gold Lebron 7's for $70. Headsup queens, Kids FTL in qcm has the red carpets, 1st colorway, black&pink, and the white black&gold colors all for $100. I repeat, this is Kids FTL

^
You only have to push the post button once, it may have a delay but it did go through...

Stuntman Mike - They were on eastbay months ago, I dont see them anymore, so Im guessing they are long gone!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i am clueless when it comes to these shoes but a co-worker asked. any chance of getting these in gs size 7? or something near that size range?
s289px.jpg

these only come in gs sizes.

Back
Top Bottom