OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Lebron, MVP.... In Miami?

How is that possible? Not sayin he's not one of the monsterous/best players in the NBA but cmon... Wade & the rest of the team better be playing like crap in order for that to happen.

It might be a while till we see lebron get his 3rd MVP trophie.

Kobe?... Ehh. He's passed that whole one man army mentality... He has his "poisons" to chose from.

Rose and durant IMO... Heck, even rondo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lebron, MVP.... In Miami?

How is that possible? Not sayin he's not one of the monsterous/best players in the NBA but cmon... Wade & the rest of the team better be playing like crap in order for that to happen.

It might be a while till we see lebron get his 3rd MVP trophie.

Kobe?... Ehh. He's passed that whole one man army mentality... He has his "poisons" to chose from.

Rose and durant IMO... Heck, even rondo
hmmm great arguement NWT..

i would have to say it would be rather RONDO or DURANT..

Rose, hmmm good call. but don't think the bulls are going to be better than magics, celts or the heat. so they would be 4th place.. 4th place being MVP hmmmm

Rond could have a shot, if the celts end up in 2nd place

and Durant is prolly the front runner, they were in 8th, and is prolly just gonna get better, i can see them ending up in 2-5 place in the west

If  Lebron avgerages a triple double or close to it....he'll still get the MVP especially if the team is really dominant.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

looks like the bootleg Air Max Lebron VIII are hitting ebay. White/White-Black up on the bay now!

With an icy sole!
eek.gif
I hope they release one exactly like that.
pimp.gif

I've had a couple of people ask for me to post some of my 7 collection -- Well I had the day off today and the kids are asleep! Time for Papa-Bear to play~!

This is my AML7 Collection - 34 pairs (6 more incoming within the next 2 weeks) 

These are all my Player Exclusives thus far.

SVSM Home/Away 

Christ the King Home

King James Shooting Stars 

Fairfax Home  

Also, the shoe that nikelebron and LRJ23 are going bonkers over --

Air Max Lebron VII Wear Test Samples (black/white-varsity red)

RE-damn-dicious....... those samples are raw.......... and yet again this is another painful reminder of how Nike didnt take advantage of this shoe.

Nah - not yet.

If I can get a phone call back from a certain someone -- I'm going to lace a couple pockets.

Agents/celebrities are on their own time.

truestory1011 wrote:

I've had a couple of people ask for me to post some of my 7 collection -- Well I had the day off today and the kids are asleep! Time for Papa-Bear to play~!

This is my AML7 Collection - 34 pairs (6 more incoming within the next 2 weeks) 

WOW sir. thats One heck of a 7 collection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to know how do you guys get these PE/SAMPLE pairs ???

Do yall know people that know people ??? Or just have the loot to drop on them?

It's alittle bit of both.

I've worked in the footwear industry for almost a decade. So along the way you meet people who move into different avenues of their careers. You continue to stay in contact with.

You also seem to catch more flies with honey.

With my AML7 collection I really owe alot of that to certain someone who will stay anonymous.

Back
Top Bottom