OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Those are nice lows, not like those garbage lows they have out now, I wouldnt touch those when they hit outlets for $20 but these new ones are nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Well, ASG's were released at Footlockers and such. I seen some Akrons at a FL as well. Those were pretty limited right? =\

I believe the PS "POPs" will hgave the same availability as the POP Soldiers from last year. I believe most high traffic Foot Lockers recieved them last year.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im not even going to entertain nike by complaining, ima just get what i can get.
yea i agree, they probably get a good laugh when a new pic drops and everyone shows frustration. 
eyes.gif

Well, ASG's were released at Footlockers and such. I seen some Akrons at a FL as well. Those were pretty limited right? =\
the footlocker here in hawaii that received the akrons are receiving hoh stuff to test the waters...so you cant really take the ala moana one as an example

Gonna pass on the Dunkmans just bought some Copper Foams...probably cop the PS and fall back...until the Air Jordan 2's drop!

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Bought the last 9.5 yesterday at Shiekh
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd31/mrfant21/?action=view&current=2f5cbea8.jpg
Returned my pair to Sheikh today in order to cop the Red Carpets. A member from the other board let me know there was a sz. 9 left @ the Mesquite HOH in Dallas and offered to cop for me, but unfortunately he wont be able to purchase them until tomorrow so I cant get the $30 off. Also copped the ASG's w/the coupon. Another member helped me out in HOU's Northline HOH. Should get both pair early this week. Will post pics as soon as I can. I am a happy man now. 2 best CW's IMO.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

the footlocker here in hawaii that received the akrons are receiving hoh stuff to test the waters...so you cant really take the ala moana one as an example
Can I use the footlocker website as an example?  They had the ASG's. and those weren't GR.  

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I believe the PS "POPs" will hgave the same availability as the POP Soldiers from last year. I believe most high traffic Foot Lockers recieved them last year.
Also NT Las Vegas confirmed to be releasing these.

These were shipped out to me today. Copped @ the Mesquite HOH. Shout out to Daib682 for the hookup. LBJ ASG's are arriving today. What a way to start the week!

This guy Nhung2609 (NT & Ebay) aka Jordansneakerhead23 (ISS) scammed me for some Red Carpets. He has people fooled by his high feedback scores but he is now doing bad business. I paid for some Red Carpet Lebrons and have not heard from him since and I have sent multiple emails. Mods please ban this scammer.

I FINALLY GOT THE CTK'S!!!!!!!
I would like to give MAJOR MAJOR MAAAAAAAAJJJJJOOOOORRRR PROPS TO KMNewark
from this form for helping me get these from his local HOH footlocker in jersey! This guy is great, and didnt even charge me Resale price, just simple shipping!and he kept up with me on the shipping, jus so i wouldn't get worried of getting scammed! Thanks man and I really really appreciate it because the shoes are beautiful.
here are some Iphone pics of the CTK'S I love em, I think there a tie with the best looking lbj7 out there the Dunkmans!
(Crappy Iphone pics sorry)

I think thats going to be my last LBJ Airmax 7, it was a good run, and I love the shoes, I have the ASG7, DUNKMAN 7,RED BLACK AND WHITE 7, AND THE CTKS
I think 4 is enough...

Thanks again to KMNewark

Back
Top Bottom