OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Why do all of his kicks have to be so damn heavy
More like........ why do people keep saying that his shoes for the past couple of years are heavy when they obviously havent tried them on???

2lvjlfc.jpg

The 111 colorway is the hornets colorway correct? Interesting how there's a Hornets color mentioned, but not the regular Navy/white or navy/gold/white.Anyways, it looks like we're going to get screwed with a mediocre design or kids are going to get screwed for paying $100 for that if the Men's modellooks a lot better.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

It says ZOOM in the description. As I stated before, I believe this is a full-length visible zoom bag.
Well it's the Kids version so IMHO they will feature Zoom Air and leather/mesh/Phyposite upper.
As for Mens... if the rumors are true... they will have Max Air plus flywire.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

It says ZOOM in the description. As I stated before, I believe this is a full-length visible zoom bag.
Well it's the Kids version so IMHO they will feature Zoom Air and leather/mesh/Phyposite upper.
As for Mens... if the rumors are true... they will have Max Air plus flywire.

Let's hope the rumors are true... A basketball version of the air max 09 plus would be hot... Add the fact that it's also a LeBron sig; success shouldbe the outcome.

I don't know. To me it doesn't make sense to put the first 360 zoom bag in a kids shoe then just put some air max in the mens when the line has beenzoom from the beginning. I think it's being misinterpreted as air max IMHO when people see it. We shall see.

I dont think people realize that this isnt just gonna be some air max unit u would see in the powermax. Obviously if the lebron team is gonna go for somethindifferent from zoom; which has been used full length since the II, it has to be good. I believe it will be like air max with a zoom feeling; somethin reallyinnovative.

not bad, but looks too much like some other shoe. i forget the name. they don't look very 'Bronish' either.

i've been wanting a ball shoe with full length visible zoom for so long...looks like ill keep waiting

It looks like a good shoe to play ball in but like someone said earlier...

NOT very much a sig worthy shoe in terms of looks. and NOT worth the $160 price tag.

I'll cop when the price comes down a bit

Back
Top Bottom