OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Disgusting...
sick.gif

Shoes look more suited for STAT then King James...

Why does the writing on the tongue look like the old Flight writing...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ My thinking is that it's just something they threw out there to get the fake producers producing something that's not really the ZLVII.

That's what everyone thought with the Zoom Generations too, and we were all wrong.
laugh.gif
Remember that?

I honestly like these a lot though from the renderings that were posted awhile back. Different colorblocking and materials will make these pop. I worked atKid's FL for a few years; trust me the GS can be a huge step down as far as the shape of the shoe and materials goes. It makes a huge difference.

it does look like the zoom soldier. i won't be too quick to judge because i his shoes have been known to grow on me but the thing that confuses me is thecushioning system. Why would he down grade from full length zoom air to max air?

The more I look at the photo, the more I'm thinking I'm going to wait to see these on my feet... the Black/Wht/Crimson colorway has always beenautomatic for me, but I'm not so sure about these on the casual wear side. Performancewise, I'm sure they will be on point.

andfattoo: No, it doesn't. But that's the point. I thought this was the first shoe to have it. I have no recollection of where I heard that though...somaybe not.

FLYWIRE tech looks ok, and these have huge potential IMO. ill have to wait to see whatother color ways or BP puts out for these...

i dunno about anyone else but max lebron just isnt a good look for me. i cant picture any lebrons w/out zoom, but thats just me.

These will be SICK!!! I can't believe some of the hate going around for these shoes. Seriously, those are the kids sized version. The kids/regular sizeis a HUGE difference. The Lebron line is horrible right now. The 5s and 6s were the most boring garbage coming out of Nike since the Air Force 25. Theseshoes actually have cool new tech (flywire, new air max 360), and I'm sure will come with all the cool colorways seen on the six's. (Again, thesix's are whack shoes, but the colorways are nice/varied). And another thing, these will be great HOOPS shoes, super comfy. A nice change from the lowprofile zoom, which are meant for little guards, not 6'8 265 pound Bron.

Is this one inspired by the AJ 2009? The indent at the the heel/ankle part sure looks like the AJ 2009.

Back
Top Bottom