OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Goldmember

So far.. Lookwise

Powermax > LBJ VII

But that's just me..
I really dont like the way the powermaxes look other than white/navy cw....so LBJ VII's all the way, but like you said its all about opinion.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

These will be SICK!!! I can't believe some of the hate going around for these shoes. Seriously, those are the kids sized version. The kids/regular size is a HUGE difference. The Lebron line is horrible right now. The 5s and 6s were the most boring garbage coming out of Nike since the Air Force 25. These shoes actually have cool new tech (flywire, new air max 360), and I'm sure will come with all the cool colorways seen on the six's. (Again, the six's are whack shoes, but the colorways are nice/varied). And another thing, these will be great HOOPS shoes, super comfy. A nice change from the low profile zoom, which are meant for little guards, not 6'8 265 pound Bron.

the "new air max 360" isn't a 360 unit at all, which is the reason why they are called the air max 2009s instead of the air max 360 4 or 5 orwhatever number its on now.

it can't be 360 cushioning if its housed in phylon. that just makes it an oversized air max unit. plus i dont think these will be as comfortable as the airmax 2009s because those have a layer of cushlon on top. these use the much firmer phylon instead, which will make them much less cushy feeling.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Looks like something Derek Fisher would wear.
laugh.gif

90% of the people hating on these will cop. Thats usually how it goes around here. It was the same with the 6's and the thread when the 1st pic of theJordan 23's were shown.

All the speculation cracks me up.

But I don't think anyone is wrong for the opinions given.

Alot to think about. Much to look forward to.

dont think these are the real deal.... i refuse to believe that something that looks like a hypermax remix is the new lebron

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Why do all of his kicks have to be so damn heavy
haha... I guess you didn't try any of the recent two. Think Hyperdunk level
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom