OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Ohhhh no you dont Greg!!!
laugh.gif
I'm not going there again.

Im not gettin my boy all up in arms at me!!!!
roll.gif

Yes, I think that thread I created when I showed pics of the Flywire looking like the threadGrandmothers use to sew was actually visited by Jason Petrie. He had a quite involved response.

Edit: I just checked it, he actually edited out the long reply, here is the edit.

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here it the Original Post: Doesn't matter if it hype or effective IMO, they are on the shoes I buy and I workout outin them.

I just picked up a pair of Air Max + 2009's and when I got home I noticed a red colored thread around the top of the toebox area. I did some further investigation I noticed it was the same texture and color of the fly-WIRE on the upper of the shoe. It is just thread. It isn't any thicker or stiffer than regular ole thread you sew with. I took a picture for you to see. Sorry for the big pic, I just want to show the detail. I'm not going to call it a gimmick per se, but it is definitely marketing hype.
20jobo5.jpg

Need help picking up a pair of red carpets. Who wants to help a fellow NT'er out?
nerd.gif

Anyone copping from HOH Bmore/DC? Wondering how many pairs they have. From what I have read they arent all that limited, which is good. Im driving from 757just to ensure a pair, dont want to miss out on these.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

2 wrongs don't make a right... lol

They're the ATHLETE edition.

That's what I said the Athlete Lebrons, from "The Lebrons" series.
ohwell.gif

OOOhh Weee, loving those HWC's...now I know what I am saving my voucher for.

just some info footlocker and footaction in kings plaza has the RC for sale now just picked up my second pair on military discount...

Thank you NT and NDC!!! Just got them in the mail today!
peace
ps. bonus pics: I see some inspiration on the flip side! ([color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]NIKE, PLEASE RETRO THESE!!![/color])
378915871.jpg

378915876.jpg

378915878.jpg

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom