OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

It's not going to be Adidas.....Under Armour is the only other company that is going to make a legitimate push. I've seen the shoe. I just didn'tknow when his actual contract expires. One of my boys co-workers wants them to go after Carmelo because of the Baltimore connection. But I have no idea aboutthe status of his contract.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

alright, i'll keep it moving. it still doesn't make sense. whatever.

but yo, 23dwyanewade3, you take shots at me in every thread son. hop off my crotch, you #@$*++.
exaggeration is unnecessary here but maybe some of your comments were
frown.gif
sick.gif
? (ex: expressing dislike of/discredit Jordan in JB forum)Anyhow, if you felt that way, my bad.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

It's not going to be Adidas.....Under Armour is the only other company that is going to make a legitimate push. I've seen the shoe. I just didn't know when his actual contract expires. One of my boys co-workers wants them to go after Carmelo because of the Baltimore connection. But I have no idea about the status of his contract.

Melo got resigned two years ago, so I forget if it was for 3 or 5 years...

As far as other bidders.. there will be Li Ning and Peak making pushes as well.. dont forget about them...

nike id or fakes - its all the same, poorly-made and off-color shoes...

i do like that snazzy VII box though. lol

SamSee, nice kicks - lovin that air bag....

So i just called up nike and the rep said that the release date has been pushed back even further to November 12th and that it's not even scheduled to endup on NDC; that only footlockers were receiving the shoe...can ANYONE confirm?!??!!?!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by HMack007

It's not going to be Adidas.....Under Armour is the only other company that is going to make a legitimate push. I've seen the shoe. I just didn't know when his actual contract expires. One of my boys co-workers wants them to go after Carmelo because of the Baltimore connection. But I have no idea about the status of his contract.

Melo got resigned two years ago, so I forget if it was for 3 or 5 years...

As far as other bidders.. there will be Li Ning and Peak making pushes as well.. dont forget about them...
Yea Li Ning BD1 is hot in my opinion, reminds me of Barkleys, i could see Melo goin there (even though i wish he was signed to Nike), but notLebron. Lebron is too much of a commodity for Nike to give up in my honest opinion.

Originally Posted by Solefiend

So i just called up nike and the rep said that the release date has been pushed back even further to November 12th and that it's not even scheduled to end up on NDC; that only footlockers were receiving the shoe...can ANYONE confirm?!??!!?!
Doesnt seem true... I called Champs yesterday afternoon and he told me for sure it was the 24th. Maybe the rep was looking up a different colorway

^ Word, that's what i'm thinking...i don't know why one of their flagship athletes signature shoes wouldn't hit NDC.

^Update, i recalled NDC and another rep told me that they will drop tomorrow and that the black/black colorway will be a FTL exclusive, but will end up on NDCin December.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Solefiend

So i just called up nike and the rep said that the release date has been pushed back even further to November 12th and that it's not even scheduled to end up on NDC; that only footlockers were receiving the shoe...can ANYONE confirm?!??!!?!
Doesnt seem true... I called Champs yesterday afternoon and he told me for sure it was the 24th. Maybe the rep was looking up a different colorway
Yeah - I thought the white/navy were to drop Nov 12. Maybe thats the one the rep was talking about.

Nike Twitter confirmed Red Carpets are dropping tomorrow.. NDC I'm not so sure, but this is coming from Nike Basketball Twitter...

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

Nike Twitter confirmed Red Carpets are dropping tomorrow.. NDC I'm not so sure, but this is coming from Nike Basketball Twitter...
Link? Does this mean retailers like champs are going to have em tomorrow as well? Id rather cop those than the red white black GRs

From Nike basketball's Twitter

Monday...
A quick reminder: the Air Max LeBron VII (White/Black-Varsity Red) will launch on October 29, not October 24.10:20 PM Oct 19th from TweetDeck

Wednesday...
BREAKING NEWS: another change to the Air Max LeBron VII launch date. October 24 is the date. Confirmed.7:49 AM Oct 21st from TwitterBerry
http://orangatame.com/products/twitterberry/ Nothing mentions "Red Carpets". Just the GRcolorway. So AirZoomGPKen can you link your source?
nerd.gif

Let me remind everyone that THIS and THIS alone is the Hottest Colorway we will NEVER see.. Unfortunately

8221_1057740262569_1797753095_122981_7745964_n.jpg

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Sam See

Just got mine a few days back:

pimp.gif
Looking nice with Jeans
YESSS!

Can't wait to get a pair.
pimp.gif
Tomorrows the day, bout to scoop them up right before i head to work. Btw, whats that white stain on your jeans?

a rip/tear

Back
Top Bottom