Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

07 samples today.

NIKE.. TAKE MY MONEY. PLEASE. CHICAGOS/MIAMIS OR ORLANDOS WITH 3M LINING. PLEASE.

im sick of waiting are they coming with these or what? TF nike? 

I think every Penny I fan has this photo on his computer LOL,

I also wonder why Nike is not releasing them, there must be either something really special about them or we just have to be more patient.

I had actually hoped for them to release this year, since it was the 20th anniversary of the Penny I, but no luck this time I guess!

I also wonder why Nike is not releasing them, there must be either something really special about them or we just have to be more patient.

I had actually hoped for them to release this year, since it was the 20th anniversary of the Penny I, but no luck this time I guess!
imagine if we get these remastered next year, that would be awesome

I don't have that picture, but I do have one of the shoes.

They need to release them with that box again too since they wanna be all nostalgic and stuff. To this day one of my favorite boxes, I was legit sad when they switched it. My OG Orlandos OG Webbers, and Air Max CB34 came in that box IIRC.

^need them bad, top 3 fav shoe ever...I'm guessing the bay is the only place to get them now?

I had the '07 Orlandos that I copped from PYS back in '09 and sold them in '12 when the outsole started to yellow. I was planning on using that $ to get the '11 pair but I hit rock bottom at the time. :smh:

I was doing some reading a few pages back about 1s having 3m piping. I thought Penny 2s were the only ones that had it??

I believe only the 1995 & 2000 editions of the Orlando colorway featured 3M (along with the original white/blue and all black retro...maybe a couple others?). Wish they would integrate it back for future retro models.

OG Penny 1's def had 3M piping, the current retro I have, which I still haven't worn yet from 2010 or 2011, I think, I'm not sure if it has 3M. I'm usually not a stickler for that, but it is a nice touch. Nike, please, we need home Orlando Penny 1's. You throwing so much garbage at the public, and please don't F these up. Thanks. 

I believe only the 1995 & 2000 editions of the Orlando colorway featured 3M (along with the original white/blue and all black retro...maybe a couple others?). Wish they would integrate it back for future retro models.
when you say all black retro, you don't mean the recent 2014 all star game joints do you?

When I had the og's, that 3m was just the right subtly.
the reflectiveness of the material wears down the more they age right?

OG Penny 1's def had 3M piping, the current retro I have, which I still haven't worn yet from 2010 or 2011, I think, I'm not sure if it has 3M. I'm usually not a stickler for that, but it is a nice touch. Nike, please, we need home Orlando Penny 1's. You throwing so much garbage at the public, and please don't F these up. Thanks. 
It's been 6 years now, you think it's time already? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom