Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I think every Penny I fan has this photo on his computer LOL,

I also wonder why Nike is not releasing them, there must be either something really special about them or we just have to be more patient.

I had actually hoped for them to release this year, since it was the 20th anniversary of the Penny I, but no luck this time I guess!
Had to jump in on the fun!!!!
no need for pics when I actually own 3 pair [emoji]128521[/emoji]

By the way, I really wonder why Nike is not releasing the Penny 1s home colorway. I would really be curious about the reason!

My pair has been in the wild a few times, but mostly they are chilling.. I have to be in the mood to wear them... If that makes sense

My pair has been in the wild a few times, but mostly they are chilling.. I have to be in the mood to wear them... If that makes sense

I hear you unc. I just haven't gotten around to it. I only wear sneakers 2 days a week and when the weather is nice so I don't get to have a large rotation.

those black marker foams have to be one of the worst foams ever... and to throw them in a package makes it even worse because neither one of those shoes were worth copping even for sale

those black marker foams have to be one of the worst foams ever... and to throw them in a package makes it even worse because neither one of those shoes were worth copping even for sale

You must have forgot about the weathermans and thermal maps. The sharpies weren't my cup of tea, but I wouldn't say they're one of the worst.

Last edited:
True but all those were foams, so it was a better chance the pack would sell. A Penny 1 as the headline sneaker in a pack isn't gonna sell.

Just my personal opinion:

Penny I Home/ Penny IV Playoffs

or

Penny I Home/ Penny IV Suns

and would be all in!

You must have forgot about the weathermans and thermal maps. The sharpies weren't my cup of tea, but I wouldn't say they're one of the worst.

ya i said one of the worst not the worst of all time... weathermans and thermal maps are definitely top 2... i copped a pair of weathermans strictly to resell because i got it for cheap at the outlets... it just looks so weird a marker drawn on the foams and even though penny did that on his pair and they recreated it doesnt make it a instant cop...

Back
Top Bottom