OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

aye im late on this but can somebody link me to the thread where they talk bout dude who ran over dude for stealing his jordans?

Can't even get to local and mom and pop shops fast enough to secure a pair. I wish foot locker, foot action and champs would come out with some concrete info. I highly doubt they are going to wait 3 weeks or so from today to drop them when all these independent stores are selling them now.

Still think everyone will flourish.

Footsites haven't dropped.

More boutiques will drop as well.

I will post links if I'm fast enough.

^^noice they look damn good.
Can't wait until the wider release in April.

I was scouring IG and saw these not too pleasing if you ask me.
if use missed out on the heat pack uptempos call a nike store  did a phone order for a pair for my son 

Last edited:
Say a little prayer for me that my dtlr order goes through [emoji]128124[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

As far as fit goes...I'm going off memory of the OGs I had. Of course the ankle padding is thinner than the OGs, which is a given nowadays. The fit feels comfortable, the toebox has enough space, so much so I went down a half size. Well in my case, I had no choice, the 11.5 was gone from the store and only an 11 was left. I tried it on and it fits perfect. Very happy with the fit, feel, and materials of the shoe. 

Found two sz 10s at Jimmy Jazz in New Orleans... Come to find out they were the only two pairs remaining in stock! There is now only one [emoji]128526[/emoji]

lo86 lo86
giphy.gif

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom