OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

damn didnt even see the link when i posted ... see it now 43 minutes later and of course they dont have my size.. S***!!
Damn man, I checked out real quick, because I knew it wouldn't be Lon before kicks deals got a hold of it. I posted the link a few minutes before they did. I'm sure these will pop up in random places in the coming weeks. It started with Politics.

Damn the 1 hour i didnt check F'n twitter .. i usually check it bout every 30 min for like 30 sec of scrollin to see if somethin happened.

Sneaker Politics has what looks like a FSR on the 83/30's, just ordered size 12, $112 shipped.

of the CW: Flash Lime/Sail- BlueHero-GRDRN

Last edited:
Sneaker Politics has what looks like a FSR on the 83/30's, just ordered size 12, $112 shipped.

of the CW: Flash Lime/Sail- BlueHero-GRDRN

Was making sure I got my pair first before I posted so I didn't see yours. Good looks tho.

Lol. I was just on here b4 that was posted. Took a nap while the shorty is getting ready, checked back, and missed em again. Smh.

Got my boy's size 9 earlier today but I still need my 12...

I slept on these too many times. I don't like how shoepalace had them for 120 though. isn't box price 100?

I was just thinking the same thing after I place my order. Then Politics restocked at $100 ($112 with shipping)... So I can't hate over $7.

Last edited:
86d951b5_ScreenShot2013-07-08at10.36.05PM.png

Im liking these more than those black/flash lime joints..

but thats just me..

Man, damn. Those are clean too. A lot of potential in this shoe depending on the colorway.

I fell in love with that flash lime (multi colored) shoe the moment I saw it on a FB marketplace. Just a great summer shoe / colorway! Gotta get this size 12!

Back
Top Bottom