OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I wish I opted for the dolphins.  I bought the pink foams because I finally won a nike rsvp, but I don't even like the damn things.  These need to be restocked.

Wearing my cloaks for the first time. first off these are my first Vs and I gotta say they are tight. Beautiful shoe IMO but you almost seem to have to go a full size up. Not made for wide feet at all. Feels like my pair of size 12 Lebron 9 lows. Damn, these are far from TTS.

Wearing my cloaks for the first time. first off these are my first Vs and I gotta say they are tight. Beautiful shoe IMO but you almost seem to have to go a full size up. Not made for wide feet at all. Feels like my pair of size 12 Lebron 9 lows. Damn, these are far from TTS.

True indeed. I don't believe these were designed with casual wear in mind. These might actually be a shoe that Nike designed with performance as the core basis, hence the "lockdown" feel. I have a pair of Orlando's that I hit the court in regularly and they break in quite nicely with some aggressive wear.

I had to keep buying and selling pairs because of this, bought a size 11 and it was way too tight. Sold it to my boy who missed out on them and then copped an 11.5, still too snug for my liking, went up to a 12. I wear size 11 in Jordans and 11.5 in Dunks, didnt think Pennys fit was so crazy.

I put the shoe tree from my Jordan 11 and stuffed the shoe to hell. I'll try it on next week. Too dam hard to find a size swap

Yeah, I even had bought a size 15(couldnt find a 14)but it was too big...now I'm just sitting on them cuz it's one of those final sale sites I had got them from. Haahaa (sucks) :/

Im gonna wait for a really sunny day to bring out the cloaks and see how they do...:smokin

NEED the UPC number for the penny V Memphis Tiger blues. It's written on the tongue and starts with a 008 or 0008. Thanks!

Heres my issue

Im a tts 13. Left foot is bout a12. But i deal.

Left foot is fine in these. Right foot...carbon plate just kills my arch and before the toes was a lil tight

Did the shoetree thing, while it works, DOUBLE SOCK STUFFING at night is the way to go. Way better than a shoe tree.

But the fact the carbon plate hurts my right foot kinda sucks. Couldnt wear em for any strenuous walking or running thats for sure.

Thought makybe they need break in time?

They dont make 13.5 and 14 would just be way to big.

Last edited:
Bottom line is... I hate this design where they minimalize the sole and cut into the arches of the shoes.

I couldnt stand the lebron viii for that reason. Felt like i had on some heels or some crap.

I loved the look of the cloaks, so i had to have em. And never having tried em on, i gambled. But i just hope they can be broke in

so true...makes me wonder where all the pairs are going that sell out on release day!  Is everyone craigslisting or ebaying they kicks!

My guess is, yes they are. Check out those sites by 9am on the next big release day and see how many pairs are listed. Smh!

I am trying to track down a 13-14 Orlando but im not having any luck. I should have got them when they were still in stock on Eastbay but I was waiting for a price drop. Now all I can find is the Memphis. 

Scooped up a pair of Invisibility Cloaks from that Jimmy Jazz restock, they sent me a size 8.5 left shoe and 9.5 right shoe.

Back
Top Bottom