OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Got my Cloaks in from Villa Friday. They shipped the shoes in an irresponsibly large box so them sh*ts fell out and tumbled everywhere... Ah well. I'm happy I got mine for retail, without tax or shipping at that. Thanks again, Aceboogie.
Yea you good bro! Yea i wasnt really feelin that ish either wen i seen that big box... then i opened it up and my shoes was all out the box and paper was all shredded up! damn they put my cloaks thru the spin cycle! 
tired.gif
 but i cant be too salty got em at retail and got em in 3 days from when I ordered with free shipping even gave me a villa keychain and sum timberland helcor promo stuff 

Last edited:
villa needs to hook me up with a keychain next time i get some kicks there. spent over a G there in the last month, i need somethin!

Same thing with the package I received from Villa. The box is 4 times bigger than the shoe box, with no air pockets, packing peanuts,etc. Shoe box was open when I opened the package with 2 keychains, 2 sets of Timberland pins, and 1 sticker. Whatevers, the shoe box didn't look as bad as the FootLocker one I received, lol.

If companies would simply invest in correct size boxes. They would have saved so much in shipping costs it'd the box were the correct size, say 16 x 12 x 8 or something

If companies would simply invest in correct size boxes. They would have saved so much in shipping costs it'd the box were the correct size, say 16 x 12 x 8 or something

In the case of Villa, I'm not complaining at least they double box with the free shipping, oh yeah no tax either. Although I got a regular sized box with just their sticker.

Good for you, bad for them. The size of the box determines shipping costs. With the correct size it would have saved them 20-40% on shipping cost

They shipped em' in a huge office depot box. Now I gotta figure out what to do with all these timberland pins :tongue:

Last edited:
Good for you, bad for them. The size of the box determines shipping costs. With the correct size it would have saved them 20-40% on shipping cost

maybe they get a fixed price no matter the size of the box. oh well not really something we have to worry about as long as they don't increase the shoe price and start charging for shipping.

Glad I picked up an 11.5 in the dolphin penny's off eBay. I initially bought a 12 from Rock City Kicks but they are a little too big. 11.5 is hard to find and the Dolphins just keep going up in price. The average i see for good sizes on eBay is $250 plus shipping.

Im sure this has been answered repeatedly so I apologize in advance...

Looking to do a blind buy on these without trying on...

Are these as narrow as they look?

I'm a true 10.5 in running shoes but since my foot is a little wide I have to go up to an 11 in most bball shoes (kobe 8, jordan xx8, etc)

They run very narrow. This is the only shoe I own that I am considering going half size up on next pair. My true size is wearable, but very slim fit

I wear 10.5 and bought 10.5 and 11's. 10.5 fit great length wise and are snug as they are narrow. The 11 was less snug and felt better but was too long for my taste. I kept 10.5 and hope they will stretch and mold with wear.

People also say that true to size without the insoles fit better. I don't really want to take out soles from $165 shoes tho

Hope that helps some

All of the Penny 5's in stock on Livestock are $110 plus $12 shipping to the US right now (Livestock price is $205USD without the coupon).  The 45% off coupon code is  kicks-penny.  It began yesterday and expires 4/14/13 at 11:59 pm PST.  There are still sizes available at the link below.  I have made multiple purchases from Livestock.  Very reputable retailer with great customer service and inexpensive shipping from Canada to the US.

Tour Yellow, Suns, Memphis, and Orlando are still on the site.

http://deadstock.ca/search.php?mode=search&page=1

The Orlando CW is also available at Footlocker in sizes 6-8 and 10 for sale at $129.99.  Use coupon code LKS13438 to get 15% off on any order of $99+.  Or use coupon code VIP3FP50 to receive free shipping on the 5-6 business day option.  The 15% off coupon comes out to $118.50 shipped and the free shipping code comes out to $130 shipped.  I included both in case you have your own codes or discounts that could be added with one or the other to make your order cheaper.

The Tour Yellows and Memphis pairs are also available at Footlocker and come with free shipping for $165.  Use 15% off coupon code LKS13438 for a total of $140.25 shipped each.

http://www.footlocker.com/Shoes/_-_/N-rj/keyword-penny?cm_REF=Shoes

Also, for those interested in the Penny 2's, OS LIFE put up multiple sizes of the Black Cyber CW last night for only $94.99.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/penny-ii-black-cyber\

The Penny 2 Sprite CW is available in a 7.5 at Jimmy Jazz for $79.97 and if you use promo code MVT78 for $5 off they come up $74.97

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-penny-ii-le-sneaker/535600431?color=Blue

Last edited:
kix-files has FSR of the cloaks on their site.  $200 with shipping.  I got my cloaks from them the first time around

Back
Top Bottom