OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Has anyone else's top part of the sides start to roll out?

I just got a pair from NDC and one shoe looks like it has a dog ear hanging off it

Has anyone else's top part of the sides start to roll out?

I just got a pair from NDC and one shoe looks like it has a dog ear hanging off it
Do you have a pic? Out of 3 pairs, the only things I saw was a little bit of creases and some paint splatter.

Hopefully these pics work

Wow, I have Orlando's from release day that are my true beaters and they don't even look anywhere near that man. They actually look almost brand new but have been through a 3 days festival, multiple outdoor shoes and a ton of indoor shows. The gym too. That sucks. Those tour yellows had a good amount go to outlets, maybe there was a QC issue on those more than others and you got a bad one that wasn't pulled

And I agree, that sprite 2 is awful lol.

Just found cloaks sitting at a local spot. Wasn't very impressed with them. 

i feel the same way. they look WAY better in pics.

i saw them in my size on release day, asked to try them on but let this dude that was beasting for them buy them instead. kind of regretted but i wasnt in love in person.

saw a size 10 on jj this week and ordered it. been looking at them in person again for 2 days and still not awed by them.

the cloak kobe 7s on the other hand really impressed me from day 1.

My dolphins shoes get a lot of attention here in Pittsburgh. Positive at that

I've worn my dolphins 3-4 times and nobody says a thing. I wear my blue/white Jordan 12's once and people start jocking (cue head shaking gif). I don't ever double up on shoes, but I sort of wish I had for these.

If only I was fast enough I could've gotten the cloaks! Smh I went straight for the 13s since I missed out on them. I haven't seen a lot of people rock the penny 5s where I'm at even though they sold out on RD

I barely see anybody rocking anything in my city, except at sneaker stores. Employees or people going on release days

Last edited:
I barely see anybody rocking anything in my city, except at sneaker stores. Employees or people going on release days
so true...makes me wonder where all the pairs are going that sell out on release day!  Is everyone craigslisting or ebaying they kicks!

I was gonna rock mines. But I'm in the process of trying to make the toe box wider. Wayyyy took tight. Sucks man

The main reason why I like Penny's is because they don't crease & if they do its in an inconspicuous area. I always outgrew penny's before they looked beat.

kix-files has FSR of the cloaks on their site.  $200 with shipping.  I got my cloaks from them the first time around

I think rmkstore might be slightly cheaper. $189 for size 10-11 (10.5's sold out).

Back
Top Bottom